• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Intimikill results (Dec. 5th, 2009)

PB&J

Smash Hero
teams is the best thing about this game..but u can put up anything u want first..and

arc is the man i want to see some vids of the crazy hat kid from fast 1

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
It wasn't that bad, Strong_Bad :p

Honestly, even though I watched and/or participated in most of the endgame matches, I'm kind of interested to see them.

And truthfully, I agree with PB&J; Smash doubles is unbelievable. I think it really deserves to have way more hype than it currently does, possibly more than singles. The problem is that it's kinda hard to keep track of for the spectators and players alike... a good doubles player is far more rare than a good singles player. A good team is likewise incredible.

Oh well, nobody cares :(

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
It wasn't that bad, Strong_Bad :p

Honestly, even though I watched and/or participated in most of the endgame matches, I'm kind of interested to see them.

And truthfully, I agree with PB&J; Smash doubles is unbelievable. I think it really deserves to have way more hype than it currently does, possibly more than singles. The problem is that it's kinda hard to keep track of for the spectators and players alike... a good doubles player is far more rare than a good singles player. A good team is likewise incredible.

Oh well, nobody cares :(
I care! Then again, maybe it's just because I tend to always do much better in teams than I do in singles :p

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
hey guys, haven't been lurking the boards since i got really sick :(
all the videos are editted, i've been sleeping most of the past 2 days, but tomorrow afternoon i'll do my best to get all the videos uploaded. i organized them a little better so the upload order will be friendlies (just a few singles sets, a lot of unidentifiable stuff), doubles bracket, singles pools for my pool, singles bracket.
also i will post shout-outs tomorrow :D
jace, did you get anything that will be uploaded?

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yeah unfortunately I won't be uploading my recorded videos until I go home for break and have access to a comp that works with my capture card. So they should all be up in like a week and a half if all goes well.

And wow that's legit that you've already edited all your videos hazygoose, you had sooo much jumbled footage to work with. Good stuff.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
shizoutouts

Wobbles: congrats
Darkrain it's just so smooth
Arc wtf@pokefloats ;) great seein you again

IHSB <3
Bluezaft finish your paper!
Chad great seein you again man
Scud didn't play you
Dmac where do I start man..twas 2fun pounding you fool "are you good?!"
Boomsoldier <--this mother****er
Z don't think I played you
Zinth or you
Jace get me vids!! ..hope you got the 4 stocks ;)

PC fun games
Hazygoose can't wait to play you when you can shine out of shield :)
8bit didn't play ya
Phatgamer a gentleman and a scholor..lol it was fun broin out with ya, hope to see ya around bro
Sasori didn't play you :/
Jfro ur 2 black fool <3
Buonogunn didn't play you
Hyperdragon hell to the yes it was good seein you fool. Keep it real w/ the low tiers, don't sell out like me ^.^
KOS-MOS not sure I played ya, but gg

Dark Sexual Chocolate [RastaImposta] didn't play you
Steve ur mom's steve
JF didn't play you
White Chocolate with Macademia Nuts [Shanx] didn't play you
Handorin fun games my friend!
Jason Walker nope, didn't play you
Pyro fool way to get rawked. Hope to see you around fool, was 2fun chillin with ya

great venue LOOONG tournament :) great night. Thanks for the ride tx folks! pew pew pew

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Yeah unfortunately I won't be uploading my recorded videos until I go home for break and have access to a comp that works with my capture card. So they should all be up in like a week and a half if all goes well.

And wow that's legit that you've already edited all your videos hazygoose, you had sooo much jumbled footage to work with. Good stuff.
Any chance you'll be able to send the videos to someone who will be able to upload them?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Most, if not all, of the big matches were recorded by Hazy. Jace's was mainly pool matches I believe.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
hey guys, haven't been lurking the boards since i got really sick :(
all the videos are editted, i've been sleeping most of the past 2 days, but tomorrow afternoon i'll do my best to get all the videos uploaded. i organized them a little better so the upload order will be friendlies (just a few singles sets, a lot of unidentifiable stuff), doubles bracket, singles pools for my pool, singles bracket.
also i will post shout-outs tomorrow :D
jace, did you get anything that will be uploaded?
Any chance we'll see those vids before this weekend ends?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
They'll come out when they come out or whenever Alex has the time to upload them, he probably has a lot of people bugging him about it. So how about everyone leaves him alone about it and they will just be up whenever he gets the chance.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Yea, don't want people seeing me **** ballz too early!
I'll miss you guys.

Btw boomstick, you did play me.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Scud, have an amazing time in china man. I hear they have awesome fireworks and a wall.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
Yea, don't want people seeing me **** ballz too early!
I'll miss you guys.

Btw boomstick, you did play me.
sorry ..I'm sure if I saw your face i'd remember man..it's that **** short term memory failing me again..**** drugs

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
VIDEOS BEING UPLOADED NOW
WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/HAZYGOOSE
video thread in progress: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9107737

Wobbles - good shiz on first, man. you were playing awesomely. fun teams matches, way to own in OK as always.
Darkrain - nice games, we should have played some friendlies. cool seeing you again, and thanks for helping a bit at le tourny.
Arc - my new bestest smash friend. thanks for helping around, man. i wish our commentary wasn't corrupted. see you in april, it'll be your turn to choke as the TO :p
IHSB - You were on fire, dude. reaaaaaally wanted to play you. next time for sure, hopefully i'll be less stupid busy. thanks to all you midsouth guys for coming down :D
Bluezaft - nice teams win, we didn't play :(
Chad - your fox and your pikachu are both scary looking. best avatar and see you again before too long hopefully
Scud - you outplaced me :D lol, ok completely failed to represent, thanks for being like the 1 oklahomie who didn't get embarrassed.
Dmac - too good. and what i meant was you guys were quiet as hell the first night. 2nd night...well...it's excusable, there was partying to be had. if i go up to KC sometime we'll go barhopping?
Boomsoldier - ness
Z - sheik dittos are lame, lol. fun friendlies, though, sorry i was tired and kind of lifeless by the time i met you.
Zinth - bryan too good. i was watching your sets and even against like...arc and company you were barely losing. best combined brawl/melee player in ok (take that, chris)
Jace - i need to learn the ICs matchups. good games, good company, hope to make it up to KC sometime. close teams set, we had you guys :p
PC - coolest emo kid ever. pogo pogo pogo.
Hazygoose - i am god.
8bit - did not really get to meet you, and i even housed you :X had a few fun games, though, dude you wrecked kosy.
Phatgamer - chill guy as always, cloooooooose teams set :D
Sasori - dylan! good shiz making it out, it looked like you improved at the tourny and i'll be hosting periodical melee events at my house soon so we can all start improving again :D
Jfro - dang. your ganon is nice. also, like 8bit, barely got to interact with you, but thanks for coming down and good games
Buonogunn - did not get to see you play at all. good stuff travelling from el reno.
Hyperdragon - luigi v sheik =/= fun for luigi :\ good games, though, campanion cube t-shirt made you my favorite person there.
KOS-MOS - chris, i love you, too good. with brett going to china i need you to be my melee buddy and we can travel and wreck.
RastaImposta - babac! good shiz making it out, you should come by to meleefests i'll be hosting in norman soon.
Steve - you don't have a swf account but sup.
JF - what happened!? you choked even more than i did :( and we never got to have our MM. next time for sure, see you soon, or at least in april.
Shanx - pichupro64vonrosnenburgfromdalmasca
Handorin - if you have any more capture card questions just shoot. also, i just found out how to get HD instead of HQ :o so that card can look like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Uk3cWKyj0 good games, falco is by far my best matchup :(
Jason Walker - nice to meet you, man. come to more stuffo!
Pyro - nice to meet you, man, when i make it up to KC sometime we should chill.
Vegafuse - pablooooooo. 2good. see you around, i need to work on my tekken game again.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
some bro left his axe shower gel here, bee tee dub

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 62
User Name Posts
Virusbluemage 9
Hazygoose 8
Handorin 5
adhdsoad 4
Jace08 4
JesusFreak 4
AustinRC 4
ihavespaceballs 3
Juggleguy 2
BoomStick 2
dmac 2
PB&J 2
Rubyiris 2
Wobbles the Phoenix 2
Nike 20 1
Bounogun 1
Akasuna no Sasori 1
Gaius Frakkin' Baltar 1
Strong_Bad 1
D'oH 1
Scud 1
RedShadow530 1
KOS-MOS 1

wat.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
holy **** @ some of the stuff Wobbles was doing. o_o arc is pretty **** good too

Top Bottom