• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

International invitational

Vega4

Smash Ace
I post this in Diddy section cause I want that Diddy top players (ADHD, Gnes, Felix,...) see this information first, but the invitation is for every character top players (M2K, Ally, DEHF, Lain, Rich Brown, Atomsk, Anti, Nickriddle, Esam,... and some others that I don't remember right know). And, because I don't know which is the best section of smash boards to post something like this (any advide?).

I have talked about this with some of top Colombian players.
The idea is that USA top players (the ones interested) come to Cartagena. It's a world famous touristic city, frecuented by tourists of all world. Check some pics:

Cartagena

Cartagena Beaches

I know that probably the top brawl player is no the tourist kind XD but, I'm sure that some of them would like the idea. Cartagena is a very expensive city, but you wouldn't have to spend money in hotels or food, and you'll know one of the best touristic cities of all world (perfect beaches, and the combination of classic and modern buildings, including San Felipe castle...).

And of course, we would do a brawl tournament.
The Colombian champion never has been in loosers bracket... and others top level players here are great, so we like to test our level.

Vega4

Smash Ace
the top columbian player has never been in loser's bracket?

roflmao, columbia sucks more than Australia
It's Colombia, not columbia...
No, it's just that he is too good. And it's not like he ***** all the other top players, it has been a combination of talent (of course), concentration, luck and infernals DI (I would say that even better than Ally's DI).
One of the reasons why we want to play USA tops players, it's because we wanna know how good we really are.

And, no, this is not fake. You can see our ofical website here (in spanish of course)

http://cobrawlers.webs.com/

In the website you can see videos and pictures of our tournaments. In January we have the first national tournament of 2011 in the Cali city (we have 2 nationals tournament every year and a lot of regionals...).

Pics of our III National:
http://cobrawlers.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=9595364

Lots of other pics:

http://cobrawlers.webs.com/apps/photos/

PD: Troll all you want. If one single top player is interested, and let us probe our level, then this worth it :)

PD2: Stop that thing of "in brawl world sucks and USA rules...", Brood proved something you know. Fortunately I know that most of USA brawlers recognize that also there are great players in other countries...

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
give us data on this top guy, and some vids, and ill believe it. going to the link now.

Kay, I can't load the page. Give me some youtube links, and a short summary essay on this guy please. Im actually serious, I'm somehow now intrested.

Don't do any of this if he plays Diddy, though; I want that monkey banned.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
give us data on this top guy, and some vids, and ill believe it. going to the link now.

Kay, I can't load the page. Give me some youtube links, and a short summary essay on this guy please. Im actually serious, I'm somehow now intrested.

Don't do any of this if he plays Diddy, though; I want that monkey banned.
from website

Ranking Nacional:

1.Silver (King Dedede, marth) - Ibagué

2. Joker (Wario) - Barranquilla

3. Isaac (Peach, Mario) - Barranquilla

4. Dante (King Dedede, Snake, Marth) - Cali

5. Mightyfox (Wolf, Fox) - Santa Marta

5. ChriS (Toon Link, Ness) - Neiva

7. Thiago (Falco) - Barranquilla

7. Xela (Rob, Ice Climbers, Olimar) - Zipaquirá

9. Chuck (Falco, Marth) - Cali

9. Sasori (Marth, Diddy Kong) - Popayán

9. Don JP (Wolf, Mr. Game) - Barranquilla

9. Rest (Meta Knight) - Ibagué

13. GorDo (Pit, DK) - Neiva

13. Mario (Toon Link, ZSS) - Medellín

Player-1

Smash Legend
looooooooooooooooooool, a d3 user number 1? And the highest ranking mk player is 9. I think I just found a region that's worse than Australia.

Vega4

Smash Ace
No, he doesn's use Diddy. He uses DDD and Marth. He never has used MK, or Snake (honor maybe XD).
There aren't recent tournament videos of him, just a couple of old videos (2 years ago videos, he don't like to have his videos uploaded...):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkttU71WCQ4

In those videos you can see that he is very good, but there is no point of comparation, he is a looooot better now... Anyway, now in our region we have an amazing MK, he plays an incredible M2K style, I am surprised every single time I watch him playing, and, we belive that this MK (sky is his nickname) is going to beat Silver (our unbeaten champion) in this national (it's like now or never lol). It's like some kind of regional honor thing XD

Anyways. The invitation is there. We'd like one (or more) top 20 smashboard player, in order to have enough hyppe and have our national champion and others top players of other regions in this tournament (the one that we would do if one or more of you come). I say this because some of our tops of other regions (including our champion) would have to do a 20 hours road trip, and they only would do it if they are going to play againist a top USA player...

Vega4

Smash Ace
looooooooooooooooooool, a d3 user number 1? And the highest ranking mk player is 9. I think I just found a region that's worse than Australia.
No, that ranking isn't updated and lot of people is not agree. Actually our #2 is an MK main. Like I said Sky (MK) has won every single regional that he played in this year, and he hasn't faced Silver yet...

I see all the time videos of USA top players, and I can clearly say that we can do it well :)

PD: Dude... come on... haven't you see vids of japanese brawlers???? they **** with all kind of characters... brawl is more than MK and Snake.
Didn't u see Dallas MLG?

I hope some of top players write something.

PD: Take a look at Isaac Peach on youtube, It's very good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66SaUyEHdvA
(this is an old video, he is way better now)

Player-1

Smash Legend
you insulting me by sayin I'm not a top player? I'm the best diddy in the world and you don't know that? Culummba is really ignorant. forumula to beat combodia: pick mk(no previous experience necessary), go to any stage, press b button= auto win

Vega4

Smash Ace
you insulting me by sayin I'm not a top player? I'm the best diddy in the world and you don't know that? Culummba is really ignorant. forumula to beat combodia: pick mk(no previous experience necessary), go to any stage, press b button= auto win
I though it was Wyatt... or Nagahari... ;)
I like the way you troll lol

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Lol^ watching some of those vids, btw. Im guessing rest WAS the best MK, but then sky took over. Intresting, though, I wanna see that sky vs silver match. And I was so happy not to see a Diddy Kong on that list, altough that one guy had DK on there, there was more than one character listed and i assume that measns donkey kong. If not, well, then, I wish to sue Columbia for allowing a toally OP and broken character in their smash games.

tibs7

Smash Champion
LOL ****ing p1.
Australia are good man.
I'd seriously beat you, I'd probs beat big Lou and reflex to *****.
Anyway australia>>>>>>columbia

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I've beaten a colombian player now that I think of it.
He's a Lucario main that lives here. Goes to the same uni as me.

He's not lived in Colombia since he was 5 or so though.

Vega4

Smash Ace
I've beaten a colombian player now that I think of it.
He's a Lucario main that lives here. Goes to the same uni as me.

He's not lived in Colombia since he was 5 or so though.
Then he is colombian, but he is not a colombian player. A colombian player is somebody that got his skill playing in Colombia :p

tibs7, why are u so sure about that? I watched your match againist M2K ( I'm supossing that you are that snake) and you had a lot of mistakes. In Colombia we have at least 3 snakes that are better than you...
If you want a probe of what I'm saying and you are top ranked in your country, maybe we can offer you the same invitaion. I know that comming to colombia can sound a little bit exotic XD but that at the same time is part of the atraction. We selected Cartagena as the city for the invitational because it's a world famous touristic place, and you can see touristis of all the world in every corner... Look it as an "one in a life time" oportunity to know a great city :)

Player-1

Smash Legend
LmAo tibs I'd destroy you.

Vega by your logic there aren't any kuhlomban players since none of them have skill. And tons doesn't main snake btw

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Uh, in Latin America, isn't it legal to have oral sex if you're a teenager in a park?

tibs7

Smash Champion
P1 Bro you have no chance. You're really bad.

Vega I wasn't the snake that was my brother...he sucks

I was the diddy that versed him.

Vega4

Smash Ace
P1 Bro you have no chance. You're really bad.

Vega I wasn't the snake that was my brother...he sucks

I was the diddy that versed him.
Oh, I watched your match againist M2K. You gave me the impression that u got talent (even knowing that he ***** u), it was just that you played too nervous I think, because U made a lot of mistakes. My impression was right? Or is it just that M2K sucks againist Diddy anyways...?

Let me tell you something tibs. Watching your vid, I could say that I'm better than you, and I'm just some random Diddy here in Colombia... (That's anothes impresion that I have)

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Colombia is the new Europe.

Europe > USA.

Colombia > USA.

Australia > USA.

NIPPON KAWAIII was already > USA.

At least you guys still beat Finland (which, contrary to popular belief, is NOT European).

Top Bottom