• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insults without insults

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Transforming into the Hulk and using the Hulk Smash because you dissed my mother!

Statement on your mother's lack of sexual appeal!

antimatter

Smash Lord
questioning how a moderator can be blown with 62 points, get banned, and still manage to post and bother the geno club.

antimatter

Smash Lord
expletive at your insulting my lack of knowledge of moderator powers. rant about how moderators should be held accountable and follow the same rules we do.

antimatter

Smash Lord
mouths remark about you being a sticky substance and myself being a stretchy, bouncy material.

MarvinTPA

Smash Cadet
Extremely run-on sentence containing information vital to those that may or may not realize thier female parental unit was actually thirteen feet tall and therefore unable to artificially recreate an exclamatory remark that hurts son's rival.

smash~bomber

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere where it's not quite hot, but not quite
Crouches and locks legs into a seemingly impossible yoga position seemingly remeniscent of the "position number 22" from date movie. Mutters random words of weirdness and flies away using ears.
Comes back a minute later and tells the posters how his sister touched a monkey's mountain dew powered laser cannon, and immediately bounces around the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom