• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insults without insults

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronosMagnum

Smash Apprentice
Complete thread raising to show "alive" and a life-damaging, completely witty comment towards the intercourse taken place with my own blood by another human.

Bigbattle22

Smash Apprentice
P'Oed over something on WWE SmackDown and need to ****ing blow some **** up in Burnout 3: Takedown AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ****************** M.V. **************ING P!

P.S. will the reader take into fact that the writer's rage was not cooled down when writing this.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Tripping of the words of my mouth which are so offensive that I was banned from Norway, shouting at you!

Jammer

Smash Lord
Beautifully Worded Rhetoric Insinuating My Firmly Held Belief That The Quality Of Insults And Rebuttals In This Thread Has Steadily Gotten Worse Since The First Page

Off-hand Remark Conveying The Notion That My Post Has Redeemed This Thread

Also, Unnecessary Appendix With No Relation To The Thread

EDIT: Hey! It took away my caps-lock!

ChronosMagnum

Smash Apprentice
False accusation of the post above the above post which ,therefore, that insinuates throughout the entirety of this such post which exclaims the notion of the ignorance of the above post, which is created by humor for the irony of such events in my own post without periods, proper sentence structure, and unexplained reasoning behind a post, which is said quite often, which is needless to say, that upon all this use of commas, and prolonged post that the central point of this incomprehensible post which I would be glad to end in the near commas that, surprisingly, this was clearly not a completely insulting,witty, and humorous comment which I intended, but solely for the fact to advance my own self as a competent commenter which would indeed dominate all others in an utterly pointless rant about the extent of which I am bored.

EDIT: Hey, there is a period!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Reading is indeed a skill, but it is also hard to read when someone with the literary skills equal to that of the run on sentence tries to post something.

Jammer

Smash Lord
SUGGESTION THAT EVERYONE RE-READ THE ORIGINAL POST SO THEY CAN LEARN WHAT THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO DO IN THIS THREAD INSTEAD OF DOING IT ALL WRONG.

INSULT DIRECTED TOWARDS PYROLOSERKID AND CHRONOSMAGNUM

MUTTERINGS ABOUT KIDS THESE DAYS

This lowercase sentence is here so that the other part is capitalized.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I swear I was doing that properly.

Rebuttle on how I was asking an innocent question and P R could not comprehend the honesty and instead attacked.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Pyroloserkid, all you should have said was "REBUTTAL".

That's how it works: no specifics. If everyone was completely general, we wouldn't have to be specific.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
USING A SUPPORTED STATEMENT THAT IS STRANGE...I GUESS.

I like talking lawgik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom