• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

insert creative name that is a pun on dtilts

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
List of moves that can be crawled under

ok this is a work in progress and whilst I have tried my hardest to present correct information it could be wrong (if so point it out please)

-all presented moves were tested in practice mode on FD

:mario2:

- Bair (not if the opponent waits till they are really low before executing and the timing for them is tricky, usually they'll only do this is they predict you trying to duck under them so dont overuse it)
- uair
-shorthop fireball, you have to be close enough that their is about half of your body length between your head and mario.

:dk2:

-Nair
-Uair
- Bair (not if the opponent waits till they are really low before executing, usually they'll only do this is they predict you trying to duck under them so dont overuse it)
-upsmash

:link2:

-Uptilt (only if your in front of link facing him
-bair (not if the opponent waits till they are really low before executing and the timing for them is tricky, usually they'll only do this is they predict you trying to duck under them so dont overuse it)
- fair
-uair
-uncharged grounded arrows, have to be close enough to link that their is about the same distance between you and him as you are long when lying down, charged you can be much furthur away
- uncharged aerial arrows, you have to be about 3 lying snakes body lengths closer at least, further if they are higher up
- gale boomerang if not tilted down, will get you on the way back though
-bombs can be but it vary's too much depending on what link does to list anything concrete
-second hit of fsmash
-zair (not if the opponent waits till they are really low before executing and the timing for them is tricky, usually they'll only do this is they predict you trying to duck under them so dont overuse it)
-nair, will only hit you if executed when you are in range of the sweetspot

:samus2:

- 1st hit of jab
- ftilt (as long as its not tilted down)
- fsmash (as long as its not tilted down)
- usmash
- nair, will only hit you if executed when you are in range of the sweetspot
- all levels of charge shot except for full
- smash missles, homing if really close

:snake:

- all 3 hits of jab
- uair (not if the opponent waits till they are really low before executing and the timing for them is tricky, usually they'll only do this is they predict you trying to duck under them so dont overuse it)
- nair (will hit you if it is shorthopped or fast fell)
- grab (only if you are facing away from snake)

:marth:

- 2nd hit of jab
- utilt
- uair
- fair and bair (not if the opponent waits till they are really low before executing and the timing for them is really really easy, usually they'll only do this is they predict you trying to duck under them so dont overuse it)
- shield breaker if your at point blank range

... more to come

Gr1mmy

Smash Apprentice
Should do B-moves though.

Things like Koopa Klaw and all that would be nice to know.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol I'm the one who feels bad for you susa, anyways that thread is pretty rushed and not very conclusive, and I'm one of the best snakes in my country but I havnt really ever contributed anything, so I'll just keep on working at this.

and yes as you can see I'm testing aerials and specials and grabs and other fun things

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Neither of them bothered to read the OP, which mentioned some specials and a lot of aerials.

:/
What I meant is that the link you linked us doesnt have b-moves or areials, so therefore Ateyo's list will be more superior than the one we already have.

Hall

Smash Ace
Good luck with that Luke. I remember when the game first came out and Falco's would forward-B a ground approach. I doubt you'll be countered with that nowadays but you can crawl under that too.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
lol I'm the one who feels bad for you susa, anyways that thread is pretty rushed and not very conclusive, and I'm one of the best snakes in my country but I havnt really ever contributed anything, so I'll just keep on working at this.

and yes as you can see I'm testing aerials and specials and grabs and other fun things
*second* best in the country ;)

i like your list anyway luke, and hadnt seen the previous thread.

Top Bottom