• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane comboing on ceiling levels

Snakeee

Smash Master
ZSS can do some ridiculous combos and even a sort of semi-infinite if your opponent misses his tech (and possibly if he doesn't). It's basically grab - D throw - Double D smash - grab - D throw - repeat. This works particularly well on Luigi's Mansion. Even when your opponent does tech you can follow it up if you're quick enough. If they tech the ceiling you can run up and Up B. If they tech the floor you can wait for it then D smash or grab again. If they tech roll you can chase it and re-grab. Check out the vid to witness some of the brokenness...don't mind the quality. Btw Versatile is a very good Ike player and has beaten me in other vids.

The best example is at 2:35
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3QPtk1EaYyY

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Luigi's Mansion is definitely a good counter pick for Zero Suit. With the gun she basically has control over the small hallway or tunnel or w/e you wanna call it inside the mansion on the 1st floor and like Snakeee is saying you basically can stun people right out of their techs and also their floorbounce animation.

You guys should pay attention to this, it might net you some easy tournaments wins if you get good at consistently pulling it off.

and also... Johnthegalactic..the vid is about 3:26 long..so what is the 4:00 you're talking about? LOL Are you on crack..?

Vro

Smash Lord
Interesting counter pick level. I've found Lylat Cruise to be a good one, the small platforms make it easy to up smash or up b underneath them, netting easy damage. Apparently ceilings work just as well. =D

Snakeee

Smash Master
Interesting counter pick level. I've found Lylat Cruise to be a good one, the small platforms make it easy to up smash or up b underneath them, netting easy damage. Apparently ceilings work just as well. =D
Lylat Cruise is about an average stage in my opinion. The tilting and the shape of the stage do mess her up a bit, and it's actually a bit too small.

Top Bottom