• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infinite super jump

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Lol thats the best title ever. Anyway, I'm Fiction from the Wario boards. Yes I know you can cg me, so shut up. I was messing around with yoshi because I was bored and noticed that you can do the "super jump" (SH-Uair Jump airdodge double jump) repeatedly if you time more u-airs. I don't know if you know this already but you probably do (since most of you are yoshi loving fanatics) so kthanxbai

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
What are you talking about? this doesen't make any sense.
And why would anyone have brought up the chaingrab?

bigman40

Smash Master
Lol, Fiction, you still post on AiB? I remember posting about the infinite and Super jump a while ago, but turned out it was situational to make something out of it. I might pick those things back up again and see what I can get out of it, but yeah....

@Nauticos: Don't worry about that part. He just doesn't want anyone random to come in and mention those things =P That's how he is XD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
@Nauticos: Don't worry about that part. He just doesn't want anyone random to come in and mention those things =P That's how he is XD
*Sneaks in*
Hey, by the way... Yoshi can CG you!
*Runs away giggling like a giddy schoolgirl*

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Oh god... One bad joke is all it takes to turn this into a flame war...
(He was just asking for it with that comment :p )

So anyway, ignore my posts and get back to the OP.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
yes

10eggs
Umm....*oh no, he said yes, what do I do now?*
Do you think I'm cool? *You moron! He's gonna say no and make you into a fool!*

Anyway, I never thought about multiple super jumps, but I don't use it anyway so it doesn't matter to me.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Yeah, most of us are familiar with the super/infinite jump, but thanks for the post.

Sorry that everyone in this thread is being a douche, and the Yoshi boards in no way, shape or form endorse this kind of behavior.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Umm....*oh no, he said yes, what do I do now?*
Do you think I'm cool? *You moron! He's gonna say no and make you into a fool!*

Anyway, I never thought about multiple super jumps, but I don't use it anyway so it doesn't matter to me.
Ur cool too cuz all Yoshi mains are cool duh

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Lol, Fiction, you still post on AiB? I remember posting about the infinite and Super jump a while ago, but turned out it was situational to make something out of it. I might pick those things back up again and see what I can get out of it, but yeah....

Because he's incredibly childish.

like I was, or still is XD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Yeah, most of us are familiar with the super/infinite jump, but thanks for the post.

Sorry that everyone in this thread is being a douche, and the Yoshi boards in no way, shape or form endorse this kind of behavior.
I blame it on the Kirby main, personally.
*Looks at bottom left icon*
DOH!

Top Bottom