• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

infinite down B

D!rK

Smash Rookie
i dont know if this was already discovered but i looked in the yoshi boards and didnt find it soo im going to post it aha

yoshi's down B can be used infinitely on yoshis island on the slanted ends(next to the edge)
if you do your Down B in roughly the middle of the slant and keep pressing down B yoshi will just stay in the same spot still causing the stars not really sure what this can do but it looks pretty funny

EDIT: all you have to do is roll to the edge and jump and then keep tappin Down-B and it will work =D

D!rK

Smash Rookie
hmmm il try to make a video of me doing it so it would be easier to explain

Chaco

Never Logs In
This can work, it works with other poeple....I'll test it out....

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I have been doing that for a while.. Are you talking about the one where you can just keeping doing the bding bding bding bding over and over on a slant?? You ahve to double jump mad fast and repeat over and over... or is this a new one.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I know you can do that one Pride is talking about. But have you guys seen the Kirby thing that allows him to stop on ledges?

The vids all show the stairs of custom stages.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, well....this is exactly what I thought it was...good find...this might also work on Lylat...

D!rK

Smash Rookie
Well, well....this is exactly what I thought it was...good find...this might also work on Lylat...
thnks....i tried on lylat but it didnt work for me but someone else should try it just in case ha

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
I guess it could be used as somewhat of an edgueguard. Stars protrude from the ledge. Can't be airdodged; it'll just hit them.

Yeah. It could just keep them off the edge for a little bit. Only thing I can think of.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
haha I remember Ninjalink telling me something about that but I never really tested it out. Man that looks funny. That will be my new taunt on Yoshi's Island once I master it.

Sharky

Smash Master
could definitely edgeguard an up-b'ing pit if he doesn't sweetspot the edge lol

I like the taunt idea best, though =P

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
It's pretty cool when I get it, but I randomly fall off the edge and die. Any way to make sure I stay on the slant?

Opfer

Smash Cadet
Lawl, this is so awesome! I can't think of any uses, but it looks and sounds so funny! :laugh: Nice find!

Top Bottom