• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indignation- An online Smash64 Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Korobeniki if u are reading this just know that you will be DQ'd if you do not play Eggers ST by 12 midnight tonight. Eggers has been on looking for you and you have not posted here yet. I see u on steam all the time so i know ur online, dont blow off my tourney or you will never be allowed in one ever again.

edit: sorry for the double post, dont infract me

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
facing him now...

winner faces Peek, winner faces Malva, dis randomized bracket :O

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
if nova is banned, how will his tournament continue to run?

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
yea man... our higher education gets in the way of tourneys bigtime

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
OK GUYS I NEED HELP HERE

I WAS PLAYING WITH NOVA

HE WIN FIRST MATCH , I WIN SECOND MATCH , THIRD MATCH WE WAS PLAYING IN Dream Land and i was winning by a stock and nova SD and he stop moving , i thinked aight it ds , nova didnt answer in 7 minutes
then he said DS we put the match again and he chose hyrule castle (why he change of stage if we was playing on DL when the match ds , so i understand it now nova rage quit cuz he was lossing and the thing come worst , then nova told me he didnt feel good right now to play ,then he said theres no rule that said it cant change the stage when the match got ds WTF!! if the match got DS the issue should be to restart the match in the same stage , then he said there where lag spikes ( why he didnt jhon in the first match ??? ) guys NOVA is like the police in this tournamnet but if this problem is with the police what can i do :/ he ragequit that means i win i need help :/

I FACED NINTEN WITHOUT PROBLEMS JUST GREAT MATCHES

I FACED GOWA HE KICKED MY *** AND AS I ALWAYS DO I TRY TO HAVE A SMILE AND SAID GOOD GAMES

WHY SHOULD I LIE ABOUT THIS THAT IM TELLING OF NOVA :/

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

tacos

Smash Journeyman
OK GUYS I NEED HELP HERE

I WAS PLAYING WITH NOVA

HE WIN FIRST MATCH , I WIN SECOND MATCH , THIRD MATCH WE WAS PLAYING IN Dream Land and i was winning by a stock and nova SD and he stop moving , i thinked aight it ds , nova didnt answer in 7 minutes
then he said DS we put the match again and he chose hyrule castle (why he change of stage if we was playing on DL when the match ds , so i understand it now nova rage quit cuz he was lossing and the thing come worst , then nova told me he didnt feel good right now to play ,then he said theres no rule that said it cant change the stage when the match got ds WTF!! if the match got DS the issue should be to restart the match in the same stage , then he said there where lag spikes ( why he didnt jhon in the first match ??? ) guys NOVA is like the police in this tournamnet but if this problem is with the police what can i do :/ he ragequit that means i win i need help :/

I FACED NINTEN WITHOUT PROBLEMS JUST GREAT MATCHES

I FACED GOWA HE KICKED MY *** AND AS I ALWAYS DO I TRY TO HAVE A SMILE AND SAID GOOD GAMES

WHY SHOULD I LIE ABOUT THIS THAT IM TELLING OF NOVA :/

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
That happened with me also I win (Mario vs kirby) he wins (jiggly vs kirby) I am winning by 2 stocks (Kirby vs Kirby) freeze... come backs wants to change char.... i tell him noo we gotta finish last match.....he johns about the last match he quits and leaves , but this happen in surris turney so he couldn't do much about it. I guess we could work something out with some1 else to host to help finishing this turney.
with a better host =X

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
why the heck would you be allowed to switch characters/stages if theres a DS? thats ridiculous, it means you can CP again without a win/loss happening

also dex, did he refuse to finish the games because he didnt feel good? cuz his own rules say thats a dq

Peek~

Smash Lord
Yeah, if there is a DS you should not be allowed to change stage or char

DQ's will happen for:

- Don't play the full game and leave asking to finish it later.

-ugh we had such a nice start for this tourney

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
and Nova told me THERES NO RULE THAT SAID I CANT CHANGE OF STAGE IF THERES A DS comon nova this way of thinking is from cheater,bad looser and ragequitter players

xx0EleMenT0xx

Smash Apprentice
wow the way this is headed looks like nobody should enter a Nova tournament anymore. Take the loss
Nova and give Dexter his win and update the bracket.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Is anyone really surprised?

The ironic thing is that there was another tourney, and that it was hosted by someone sane specifically so that you guys wouldn't have to join a novakane tourney and put up with this ****. Owners shouldn't be playing in their own tourneys to begin with, and if you're trusting Nova to police himself, you've got your eggs in the wrong basket. I believe I said something about "reaping what you sow" earlier? Reap away, gentlemen.

If people want me to, I can host this tournament (with brackets as they are now and identical rules) until its end. Or you can let Nova do his thing.

xx0EleMenT0xx

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone really surprised?

The ironic thing is that there was another tourney, and that it was hosted by someone sane specifically so that you guys wouldn't have to join a novakane tourney and put up with this ****. Owners shouldn't be playing in their own tourneys to begin with, and if you're trusting Nova to police himself, you've got your eggs in the wrong basket. I believe I said something about "reaping what you sow" earlier? Reap away, gentlemen.

If people want me to, I can host this tournament (with brackets as they are now and identical rules) until its end. Or you can let Nova do his thing.
Sounds like a great idea to me to let you host it to finish it up even though I'm not in it.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Well it seems to be back to normal now, only thing now is that Nova is temp banned

Look at the bracket, Dexter got the win

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
NICE !! i dont care losing in the next round i only care losing with fair matches

and nova, learn how to lose cuz ur fame of a bad losser as u can read is really BIG

Peek~

Smash Lord
Matches left

Winners:

Koro vs Peek~

Losers:

Cocoa vs Sharksquail
Snake vs B Link
Surri vs Ninten

Also Lulz name is crossed out, did he drop out?

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
peek, I'm free (falling, yeah I'm...nevermind) for the rest of the week. Pick a time outside of monday night and tomorrow afternoon

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
cientro contara bueno del decemino

muchados de sollamo Peek...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom