• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Indiana Official Event/Player Finder

EVENTS
IU smashfests set to start at the start of the school year. PM Jekyll for more information!

Bi-weekly smashfests occur at KishPrime's in Indianapolis from 6-8:30 every other Thursday night. Watch the thread for details, or PM him.

AC is having biweeklies in Fort Wayne on Saturdays, starting at 7 PM. PM him for details.

PLAYERS
CENTRAL INDIANA
::Indianapolis:: KishPrime
::Indianapolis:: Bigsangs
::Indianapolis:: jobrown4
::Indianapolis:: Pepperz
::Indianapolis:: Kyari
::Indianapolis:: xivii
::Indianapolis:: Takumaru
::Indianapolis:: snowy
::Indianapolis:: Khopstix

::Rushville:: ethanrodgers223

::IU:: Jekyll
::IU:: Two.of.Hearts
::IU:: ice-
::IU:: Tanvis
::IU:: ecrone
::IU:: FinalDestination

::Greencastle:: iamthemicrowave

::Ball State:: Nesticle
::Ball State:: Jessica
::Ball State:: breathtaka

SOUTH BEND AREA
::South Bend:: bajef8
::South Bend:: MisterMoo
::South Bend:: TheBlueBlade

::Mishawaka:: KishSquared
::Mishawaka:: KishSquared'sWife

::Granger:: Brahma

::Elkhart:: that 1 guy
::Elkhart:: SaZmus

::plymouth:: Blood Hawk

::Notre Dame:: fletch71011

CHICAGO AREA
::Hammond:: Big C

::Kouts:: Kirkq

FORT WAYNE AREA
::North Manchester:: fear4

::Fort Wayne:: AC
::Fort Wayne:: Mrobinson587
::Fort Wayne:: itwasluck13
::Fort Wayne:: Laipply

::Clinton:: GotThaRideUp

PURDUE AREA
::Lafayette:: NitH

::purdue:: Joshu
::purdue:: Ignatius
::purdue:: CunningKitsune
::purdue:: Kso4251
::purdue:: TheFifthMan
::purdue:: luigipwnage
::purdue:: TheOJ
::purdue:: DragoonII
::purdue:: Dracofox
::purdue:: ParanoidPuma
::purdue:: NJzFinest

Tink

Smash Hero
First Post!!!

oh yeah. got the first post. Everybody should go to the SHEP monthlies. dont know when the next one will be, but it will be after all the big tournaments commin up in the next few weeks.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Indiana is for n00bs.

also, I think this guy is funny: :lick:

He eats his own eyeball!

kirkq

Smash Ace
err yeah SHEP monthlies and FC3 is about all indiana's got right now

but there aint no brawl like a kouts brawl guys....

you guys plannin on doing anything july 2nd? thats like the only week i have 100% free until after FC3

also...june 25th...who is going to GS2 and who is going to MLG St Louis?

id like to get a ride to MLG St. Louis but gothmog doesnt want to drive that far so he wont be going anywhere.....if someone could come pick me up i would chip in gas money.....kouts crew representin

25th GS2/MLG St. Louis - (id like to go to MLG St. Louis read above^)
2nd nothing yet - (anyone wanna do anything this week?)
9th E=MC^2 - (ill be at a summer camp)
14-16th FC3 - (ill be there :chuckle: )

kirkq

Smash Ace
alright after much behind the scenes action about a kouts brawl

i am setting the date for the next one for this wednesday the 29th

im leaving on like the third....im too busy packing and stuff on saturday so i had to pick a weekday....this will be my last chance to smash it up before FC3

i live in Kouts, Indiana

i want to know who all is coming so that completely random people arent showing up at my door unexpectedly....so you dont get my address unless you get a hold of me via AIM: kirkq1234 (preferred) or PM (which i forget to check sometimes...but ill try to make a point of it)

i want some people here lol......*looks towards trail, cunning, team SHEP, and anyone else in indiana/illinois who could come*

trail tells me wednesday is good for him...and its the best day this week for me

my basement can easily fit 15-20 people + 5 tvs....maybe a little more than that even...but space is not an issue

it will probably be from 11 A.M. until whenever you guys feel like leaving.....you have to be gone by like 11 P.M. though :-p

its very laid back smashing....ill have 4 tvs up for sure...plus any you guys bring.....the tournament will either be free entry with no prize...or like maybe a 2 dollar entry with a winner take all prize or something....it doesnt really matter....just laid back smashing for the day....i can tape some matches if you scrubs want to...better make em good though.....and you get to hang out with that cool kid who has spiky hair

yeah i only type all this cause i hope to get some interest from people besides team SHEP and team HOT...although what else is there :-p

and 4 days in advance isnt THAT short notice :chuckle:

kirkq

Smash Ace
Kouts Brawl (Theme: Random Character Dittos) (double elim)

1st Tink
2nd Kirkq
3rd Cunning Kitsune
4th Gothmog
5th HoChiMinhTrail
6th Big C
7th Bye
8th Lui

all from memory...i hope i got it right >_>

lui came late so he didnt participate in the actual tourney which explains how he loses to a Bye XD

just a couple shoutouts for my awesome tourney

cunning - i 3 stocked you in a fox ditto...then you came back to 3 stock me...wtf? O_o

tink - that falco just overwhelms me dude...and your stupid fox kept killing me at under 50%.......TINK FOR MIDWEST TEAM!!!....(ill put some of those matches up where i didnt get 3 stocked XD)

E= MC^2 July 9th....(im gonna be out of town)
FC3 July 14-16th....(if you dont show up...you are a scrub)
SHEP monthly July 23rd....(i think they were planning tentatively)

kirkq

Smash Ace
this state just pwns

july 30th - i am busy
August 6th or 13th - probably Next SHEP Monthly
august 20th - Champaign Smashfest
august 27th - i am busy

everyone should plan around my schedule <_>

Lancer777

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm a noob and in indiana and have no idea what you guys are talking about, what's shep?

viperboy_74

Smash Master
shep is a local indiana team... team shep. shep is one member, i'm assuming the one that started the group. where at in IN? im pretty close to the IL, IN border, like 25 min. actually...

KishPrime

BRoomer
We're in South Bend...but we don't have many tournaments/smashfests here other than FC.

We need bigger houses. :(

Maybe I should take the Ship sponsorship off the first post?

GR81

Smash Apprentice
We hoosiers need smashfests too. I mean, with all the Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois smashers, wouldn't it make the most sense for US to host the midwest tournies, being the middle?

maxxag

Smash Rookie
Is there anyone from Indy or Evansville here that plays? My cousion and I just picked Smash back up on Melee from our N64 days, and it might be fun to find some new people to play.

maxxag

Smash Rookie
Cool, im from Indy but going to Univ. of Southern Indiana this fall. Bloomington isnt too terribly far away i dont think... an hour from indy, and 3 maybe from E-land. We should defenitly set somthing up.

KishSquared

Smash Master
You guys should check out the SMYM4 thread in the tournaments room. It's in Champaign, IL on the University if Illinois campus. It shouldn't be more than a few hours' drive from southern Indiana. Believe it or not, that's a short drive to a tournament, as many many people will be traveling 6+ hours to get there.

Hope to see you there!!

KishPrime

BRoomer
I feel like bumping this and seeing if any new IN people show. Hopefully we will be able to smash with you all sometime.

KishSquared

Smash Master
If nothing else, we need to figure out who will be on the Indiana Team at MLG Chicago.

Post up if you want to be eligible for the team. It's been a while since I've been to a SHEP monthly, but if I recall the people who placed well and are good candidates are:

Myself
Tink
Ignatius
GOTS
BigC
Gothy
AC
Kirkq?
KishPrime (wasn't there but will likely be on the team)

Everyone I listed needs to post up and say if you'll be at MLG Chicago! Tink also needs to make a vidjo post about not being good enough to be on the team (vidjo's his hero). Also, everyone try your best to be at the upcoming SHEP monthly if you want a better shot at being on the team.

Lancer, Thin Jim, and Jekyll, come play with us! Come out to the SHEP monthly!

If you're new to the boards and are looking for good Indiana competition, post where you're at! Let us know you're out there!

Tink

Smash Hero
hmmm, i dont even to deserve to be on the team, i suck. ;P...but anyways, ill be at MLG chicago. unless something really unexpected comes up. whats the date for that anyways?!?!?

KishSquared

Smash Master
Thanks for the vidjo post, Tink! MLG Chicago will be in November at some point, I think it may even be Thanksgiving weekend.

Also, Joshu COULD be on the list if he wanted to be, but I think he's done with Smash until Revolution. That's what he claims, anyway.

Top Bottom