• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inception mafia: Town and Indy Joint Win!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Okay so here is how this goes. There are 4 of us on here

J/Dark Horse/Teryble Doom~/Sworddancer.

That is a majority of 7. Hence I can do this

I am Leonidas , Town One-Shot Executioner. If I can get the votes on one person like so then I can get them executed which ends the day. I am using this ability to prevent a NL and get my highest scum suspect lynched. X1's lynch will provide the most use and we will see everything that will happen with this. Also it is better to use this power early game then end-game because it will get incredibly risky to play this move. I have been crumbing vig of some sort and god it was so tempting to do sparta and execution jokes all day but that is just too dag on obvious.

After using this though I am a normal VT and overall useless in this game.

Execute: X1-12

And just for the love of god cuz I would kick my own *** if I didn't say this and I know everyone would groan if I didn't do it so here it is....

THIS

IS

SPARTA!

I feel lame now ._.

The day is now over and we are in twilight but X1-12 has been executed so the day will end regardless.

Does that explain everything Sword?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I just about coughed up a lung.

I don't know what to make of this but dude you probably should of saved this ability until later game when we had an agreed upon lynch suspect.

Why didn't you do this to TD?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Okay so here is how this goes. There are 4 of us on here

J/Dark Horse/Teryble Doom~/Sworddancer.

That is a majority of 7. Hence I can do this

I am Leonidas , Town One-Shot Executioner. If I can get the votes on one person like so then I can get them executed which ends the day. I am using this ability to prevent a NL and get my highest scum suspect lynched. X1's lynch will provide the most use and we will see everything that will happen with this. Also it is better to use this power early game then end-game because it will get incredibly risky to play this move. I have been crumbing vig of some sort and god it was so tempting to do sparta and execution jokes all day but that is just too dag on obvious.

After using this though I am a normal VT and overall useless in this game.

Execute: X1-12

And just for the love of god cuz I would kick my own *** if I didn't say this and I know everyone would groan if I didn't do it so here it is....

THIS

IS

SPARTA!

I feel lame now ._.

The day is now over and we are in twilight but X1-12 has been executed so the day will end regardless.

Does that explain everything Sword?
I had some things to say, most notably about J being mad scummy, but then this happened. Guess that ends that dispute. ToNight shall be interesting.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
TD I was unsure of.....

X1-12 I have been pushing all day and he is my strongest scum read.

Aaaand SD, i'm known for my crazy/bold/stupid/awesome moves ^.^

I do not see how it would be better for endgame because it basically just ends the day early.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Heeeeey Vocal you can't call me scummy without an explaination D:

What's looking scummy about me? Was it my drastic push to get votes on people to avoid a NL? I am curious about your thoughts still so please give them.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
^That...feels like a waste of a PR. o_O

And I honestly would have preferred you did this to Teryble. >_> X1 is just playing weird, not scummy; TD is just being mostly useless (though not scummy either). Lynching Teryble seems like it would help town more than lynching X1, though hopefully I'm wrong on my read on X1.

Though the bigger question is why everyone else joined the X1 bandwagon.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Vote Count (7/13 to lynch):

Sworddancer [0]:
X1-12 [5]: J, Dark Horse, Teryble Doom~, Cello_Marl, Sworddancer.,
th3kuzinator [0]:
Tandora [0]:
Ranmaru [0]:
Kirbyoshi [2]: Sir Bedevere, Rockin,
Cello_Marl [0]:
Sir Bedevere [0]:
Teryble Doom~ [3]: Ranmaru, X1-12, Kirbyoshi,
Dark Horse [1]: th3kuzinator,
J [0]:
-Vocal- [0]:
Rockin [0]:

Not Voting: Tandora, -Vocal-,

I'm missing someones vote, not all that important though.

X1-12 has been executed. Game is in twilight for 24 hours. Everyone may still talk until I close the topic

Activities and such soon. I'll be on aim for a while.

Sir Bedevere: Do you want me to replace you now, or wait til the start of the next day?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

And there's your proof.

Been a while since I brought out the Dahlia gifs....i miss them ;_;

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
He guys, how about a kuzi lynch Tomorrow? His activity paterrn (bust of activity, then fading away) matches his activity in YT and DnD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
hmm.....I need a flip to decide on a few things.

DH what if X1-12 flips town?
What if he flips mafia?
What if he flips indie?
What would you then think? As in who would be a plausible lynch candidate for each scenario?

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Btw, it's both. I am modkilled, and if town wins, I don't get to count it as a win for myself. It's the same as being modkilled for breaking a rule. Derp.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I didn't shoot him lol.

I executed him like Leonidas did in the movie to the one guy. xD

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I didn't actually bold my vote.

Obviously that doesn't matter here, because Sword was voting for him, but I just wanted to be sure; if we only bold the name, does it count as a proper vote?

Kirbyoshi, Sir Bed, would you have voted for X1 if J hadn't done what he has?

Ronike

Smash Ace
I would appreciate if you spoke to me if you do vote shennanigans, as when I do vote counts, I just look for the bold statement, and count your vote. Obviously, if this would cause a result you don't want, you better PM or IM me, because I'm not rescinding a lynch because of something like this.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If X1-12 = scum, investigate Dark Horse.

If X1-12 = town, investigate whomever, probably in the Kirbyoshi/Teryble Doom~ pile category.

I actually like this. Thoughts on this?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not seeing why though for Tanny. I can understand an investigation of her but why? Hmm...I may need to re-read a bit.

I recommend Dark Horse. Personally.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Guys, I'm so sorry to be coming back so late and while in twilight, but I've been sick all day and sleeping. When I wasn't sleeping and catching up on the thread.

First, I agree J shouldn't have used his ability so early. It would have been much more useful later. However, avoiding a NL is good so hopefully it will work out for us.

Second, Ranmaru stood out to me in my reread. He says he's new and doesn't want to play the noobcard (post 317), but doesn't that in a roundabout way play the noobcard? Also, he seems really concerned about his post count being high enough.

Third, @ Vocal, I realize you voted Cello more on his playstyle than necessarily scumminess. Do you feel your "bad playstyle vote" achieved anything? Did it work out the way you wanted?

Fourth, Cello, what's up with your posts? Your 165 post was generally gibberish, why did you do that? You've made it well known you don't breadcrumb, so what did that accomplish? Also, why off topic matter from social such as the change in your zodiac sign? All that does is distract the game.

Fifth, I never saw a satisfactory reason for why Kuz supported DH's claim that there was a guilty on him. It lead to nothing by WIFOM. I did ask the mod if there were jesters in this game and he said he could not confirm or deny. I also asked about Princess (just to see if I got a different, more definite answer), and he said he could not confirm or deny so really it's a null tell in the end.

Kuz did the same thing accidentally in DnD where he got a lot of negative attention on him at the start of the game and when it went away he was able to coast the rest of the game. I fear he may have incorporated it into his scum play.

Sixth, Sworddancer was really leery to vote X1. Not sure if he had a legitimate town read or if was leery to bus a scummate, but I hope X1's flip will give me a better feel in retrospect.

Once again I apologize for my inactivity. It has been very irresponsible of me and I promise to improve on D2.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Why are people chastising J for using his ability? He just didn't want a NL. Really, it shows that he's town, ESPECIALLY if X1 is scum. Call it WIFOM if you must, but using your ability in the last 5 hours with only 3 or so hours of notice to kill one of your own? Nah. Don't think so.

What would people be saying about him had he used it later? Scuuuuuuuuuuuuum.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Yay, Cello is actually right this time! NL is horrible for town, and J did the right thing in using his ability. The issue I kind of have is why X1 and not TD? Heck, why not me? The X1 wagon, while deserved imo, sprung up rather quickly, and it seems very convenient that J just decided to use his ability right then. Why would J not use his ability on TD, since he said he wanted TD dead less than 24 hours earlier?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Because X1 was his initial scum pick. He's the guy that J thinks is scummy instead of a last resort lynch. If you thought cello(just an example) was scummy, and you had the chance to lynch him all of a sudden, then would you use it?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
There's also the issue of viability. TD's lynch was possible without using his ability; on the other hand, he did not think X1's was (I would have waited until deadline got closer, but he didn't know I was just ****ing around, and didn't know who was going to abandon his wagon in favor of TD. So that's reasonable).

Kirbyoshi said:
Yay, Cello is actually right this time!
Now was this really necessary? I might just tunnel you.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Third, @ Vocal, I realize you voted Cello more on his playstyle than necessarily scumminess. Do you feel your "bad playstyle vote" achieved anything? Did it work out the way you wanted?
I was hoping it would encourage him to move elsewhere and perhaps wind up doing something useful. Needless to say, it didn't work.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I was hoping it would encourage him to move elsewhere and perhaps wind up doing something useful. Needless to say, it didn't work.
Save your comments on my usefulness for after X1's flip. There's a wealth of material (and materiel) available from the last 8 hours.

Well, maybe I'm not so useful. I've given up trying to develop information. It's too stressful to do so, only to be constantly rebuked. AND SO! I shall play to my strengths, and simply be the Provider, not the Decider.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Have cop investigate KY toNight then and let's see if the claim is real. With a cop investigation it goes like this for me.

KY>>DH>>Teryble~>>Tandora

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Have cop investigate KY toNight then and let's see if the claim is real. With a cop investigation it goes like this for me.

KY>>DH>>Teryble~>>Tandora
I fail to see why it's a good idea to direct the cop to do ANYTHING. give a suggestion at least, but come on...=/

I say we should let the cop do his thing (if there's even one in this game).

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I was not directing. I was offering suggestions to whom I think would make good investigation candidates. But you are right in cop directions in bad because of roles like Redirector, Lawyer, Godfathers, Tailors, and roles of the sort.

Rockin what are you thinking before the flip?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
For one thing, I'm thinking why did town have to even wait for Tandy to say something. It's not like she'll say anything magical when she had plenty of time to say something before (not that it's her fault. she was inactive for her own personal reasons, I'm sure). I've seen several to many games get NLs out of this. If you want a person lynched, then lynch away. ><;;

Kuz dropped off the face of the earth. what the hell happened to him. >>

I'm more in support of a KY lynch, and that's mainly cause he took so freaking long (and probably still is) to answer a single question from Cello. Beating around the bush is scummy, especially something simple.

Dark Horse, Cello is not scum atm. Quit it and be useful D:<

uh...that's it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vocal, you never explained what about me is scummy before I used my PR. I still want those thoughts whether it be toMorrow or toDay.

Teryble Doom~

Smash Rookie
If X1-12 is Mafia: I knew something was up. You played like trash so you might as well have been Mafia to save us all the trouble, and especially J's power role. Good riddance. I would suggest Dark Horse maybe? I would kinda have to see how the Night pans out first.

If X1-12 is town: I would be shocked. Seriosuly. None of his wagoning / votes had supportive reasoning at all and all the other stupid stuff he did which I've already mentinoed countless times. Shame on you, X1-12. If you guys still want to investigate me after all that, I can't argue against that, with all the "wagoning" from the end of Day 1, but your read will still be Jack Sparrow, Vanilla Townie.

If X1-12 is independent: You deserved to get executed, then. Similar thoughts as if you were a town member. Whatever. I don't have any good strong ideas on what we should do if X1-12 is independent. Alignments mess around stuff so.

On a side note, where's th3kuzinator?

Cello, why are you highly suspicious of Tandora?

What do you guys think about the kill tonight? Who seems like primary targets?

Top Bottom