• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inception mafia: Town and Indy Joint Win!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why would we even test such a thing Cello? It is possible that he may be modkilled OR received Survivor status. Plus he HAS to vote for himself or otherwise the above thing happened.

VOTE TD!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That's not what suicidal townie normally does.

Regardless, why don't we go ahead and test it? Put him at L-1. If he transforms into a survivor, then scum has no reason to worry about him, and neither do we.

Also, why is it that you don't know? You gave two options.
Why do you think Kirb claimed so early? Did I seem wibblywobbly with my vote?

What are the pros and cons of testing that, Cello?

Could there be a chance he could be Jester in your eyes?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
The next time someone says "Jester", I'm going to reach through the internet and punch him into oblivion.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Jester.

Why do you say that, Cello?

Plus you didn't answer my question about Kirb claiming early.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Okay so you're actually giving me like 5 hours to make a whole town list.

Lets go. Next post (on hydra) will be that town list.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You wait until now to make that list?

Also, I have to get off soon.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
5 hours is plenty of time.

Will this be just Joey or just Tery or a compliation of both?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm getting offline.

If Tery isn't lynched, but nk'd, Lynch Cello/X1 toMorrow.

But most likely X1.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
So we're not lynching Kirbyoshi? :/ I think that claim is really weird/convenient, but it's evident town is completely stuck on Teryble.

Again, I ask: why the hell is Teryble scummy? No one's given a clear answer on this yet, just general "OMFG HOW COULD YOU THINK KIRB IS SCUMMIER THAN TERY OMFG" and bandwagoning. Please, give me some justification for this lynch so that we can know who's voting for legit reasons and who's voting for scummy ones. SOMEONE.

@X1, did you seriously just say Kirb "couldn't have come up with that claim on his own" when we're playing MAFIA?

Also, I'm going to have to replace out (bandwidth exceeded, not enough money to pay extra), so uh, if there's anything you want to ask my slot before it's a different person, ask now lol. Sorry guys. :/

I'm going to hang around just for toDay if we need people to vote/hammer.

@mod, request replacement on myself at end of Day

Teryble Doom~

Smash Rookie
Sir Bed, We're almost even in votes. Having a suicidal townie late game wouldn't help town at all, and since scum will probably keep him around, I think he should be Vig(if we have one) bait or D1 kill so we don't have to worry about it later (that's only if his claim is true).

My vote will stay. Tery went to dinner so expect our town list in about 15 min or so.

Teryble Doom~

Smash Rookie
Sir B. said:
Again, I ask: why the hell is Teryble scummy? No one's given a clear answer on this yet, just general "OMFG HOW COULD YOU THINK KIRB IS SCUMMIER THAN TERY OMFG" and bandwagoning. Please, give me some justification for this lynch so that we can know who's voting for legit reasons and who's voting for scummy ones. SOMEONE.
That's what we've been pointing out for the past couple of pages and nobody has responded!

Teryble Doom~

Smash Rookie
Okaaay~

Teryble Doom~ [0]: Me
Cello_Marl [0]: From the way I've seen him play, he always has a townie intent, and his scum play is very obvious. Also defending me <3 (not serious point by the way), and he actually GIVES OPINIONS about who he's voting unlike a certain scummy (
X1
)
Tandora [0]: I feel that you have been playing well and you give me a pretty big town vibe in general. Even though in the last few hours you haven't been active.
Kirbyoshi [0]: Suicidal Townie >___>. We believe this, but having a suicidal townie late in the game where scum could win through lylo would be pretty teryble >_>
Ranmaru [0]: Either poor town or Mafia with really bad reasoning / reading either way. You've consistently ignored multiple call-outs of poor reads or bad reasoning, with no intention of antagonizing others who fall under the exact same category. Can't tell if it's because of your alignment and you just wanna keep pushing or you're just being absolutely ridiculous. It really makes me angry, and if we're to the point where we have THIS type of town with our Lylo, then we're kinda screwed. >_>

-Vocal- [0]: You're a null read.
Sworddancer [0]: ^

th3kuzinator [0]: Neutral-Scum read on you honestly. You were playing bad at the beginning of the day, but otherwise you haven't been too scummy. You've also been inactive and have missed a majority of all the current stuff. Why are you still on DH after all of this?
Rockin [0]: Inactive kinda, kinda scummy read kinda in the middle.
Dark Horse [0]: I feel like you're skimming and not really reading things to a full extent. Also after ALL of this BS, why is your vote STILL on Kuz?
Sir Bedevere [0]: Inactive -> a few posts -> Inactive. I actually feel like he's lurking instead of being inactive. Never a good thing to lurk no-no-no
J [0]: I don't like the way you're saying things. Why did you say you didn't want to describe the chain-saw effect but then ended up doing it anyways? You also give me scum vibes in general with the way you're looking hardcore for a town-list and the way you're posting things and wanting to hammer over Cello which was going to hammer just like you were.
X1-12 [0]: Lol case. X1 why are you STILL not giving reasons for us? Why did you leave to go to sleep instead of stating why you are against us. uscumbro. When members like Sworddancer or Kirbyoshi gave their reasons why they thought we were Mafia, you still said nothing. Why?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@tery

Iirc, my votes

@kirb's claim...odd to say the least. However, I don't think anyone would actually make that. also, if tery's claim is legit, then we're not playing an OS game, so there's no need to have a PR safeclaim....however, if we weren't short on time, I would advocate a policy lynch on kirb, because if he really is suicidal, then he could be alpha strikes on Lylo.

Hold on...

What mod would make a role like that, which could cripple the game in Lylo?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J [0]: I don't like the way you're saying things. Why did you say you didn't want to describe the chain-saw effect but then ended up doing it anyways? You also give me scum vibes in general with the way you're looking hardcore for a town-list and the way you're posting things and wanting to hammer over Cello which was going to hammer just like you were.
I didn't want to describe chainsaw because of a really bad mafia game that happened with me where an entire case was built on me because three not smart people called what I was doing chainsawwing and screamed it out the wazoo till I was lynched within 23 hours (maybe 26 iirc nonetheless very small time) of the game beginning in which I self-hammered because of the entire situation. I did it so that I could still answer your question but I didn't really answer it completely. I just said it was a bad attempt to make someone look scummy. I am looking for a town list because you should be giving a town list before you die......and even in this town list it is quiet small coming from not just one but TWO people. Also state where I wanted to hammer and specifically said "I am going to hammer and I am not allowing Cello." Actually we don't have the time so I will just give you your answer now. I did no such thing at all.

^this typed up in like 5 minutes so really I have no idea why your town list shows so little and two people you just skipped cuz (lol they null) in your book. But not just one BOTH of your votes. You responded to Rockin in a one line about his activity. Said Tanny is townie Tanny which everyone has disagreed with and has showed some suspicion on her.

TBH here is your scum list in the end;

X1>>J>>th3kuzi>>Ran

am I correct?

WE DO NOT HAVE THE MUCH TIME. People you need to vote TD in your next post or there will be a NL.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
....................................................................................................................

He would be hammered and thus lynched instead of MODkilled or Survivor status given cuz he would be dead......

I mean really?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I'm ok with a NL. It's not like most of the people on him actually want his lynch. And everyone that isn't here shows more interest in other people.

This totally makes me scum, doesn't it?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
.................................................. .................................................. ................

He would be hammered and thus lynched instead of MODkilled or Survivor status given cuz he would be dead......

I mean really?
How is the alternative worse than death? If he's town, anyway. Especially Survivor.

Anyway, he still hasn't answered why he has two options for what happens to him. You'd think that would be something set in stone.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

I hate you Cello.

-_-"

love ya man but really? grrr I wanna kick you alot.

NLing is horrendously bad.

Teryble Doom~

Smash Rookie
It's ordered Town, Null, Scum. I'm sorry that you can organize your thoughts with one person faster than we can with two and that we actually like to talk to eachother and pre-write our big posts before we actually post them. I'm also sorry that you're explaining yourself instead of talking about the whole damn game, which, even though it's small, we still actually had to think about it, which may be a shock to you.

Dear god I'm so sorry boohoo.

Cello stated that he clearly wanted to be the one to hammer me and you were like "vote yourself so I can hammer" afterwards. >_> :p

You're not correct at all.

You really didn't read our post well. -_-

X1 > J > Dark Horse > Rockin > Kuz. Ran isn't even in there because we stated previously that he was just being stupid.

The list is ordered

Town

Null

Scum

incase you were wondering. Move Sir Bed to town because he actually gave a reason as to why he'll be inactive and it'll be worthless to call his spot scummy for possible lurking.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Cello, Nl can cripple town
derp

10chars

I mean, I just said this. Are you listening? I have been screaming to not NL toDay because of Cello's recklessness to change the wagon's within 12 hours of the deadline which is madness. Especially with the inactivity in this game.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Tery, your biggest point against me is that my vote is still on Kuz.

The votecount says otherwise

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Everyone on the Kuz wagon is there because they want to be.

Pretty much the only person that actually wants to lynch TD is X1. Everyone else is just doing it because it sucks to do anything else. Even Kirbyoshi. Well, what does that really tell us? Nothing.

Unvote Vote X1

There. That's something we can all sink our teeth into.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Sword, Vocal, Cello, Dark Horse, J, Teryble Doom. That's L-1 right there. We got dis.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
omfg Cello we have 3 freaking hours! I may consider doing something if we don't have time.......

Unvote
Vote: X1-12

Let's see DH votes for X1.

I see Swords and Vocal viewing as well....we might pull this off.

Going to KY is dumb, going to X1 is smart. Tery just needs to be quiet.

Top Bottom