• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In the Fray - Snake Video Thread

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Well, the kind of person who complains about that would have complained about the stage or port position or something. Rather than learning from the loss, they need an excuse. The fact that you were playing MK was just an easy way out for them.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
lol....

Ah... I don't john often, but when I do its legit <3

Examples:
1. Horrid, horrid lag when I'm Ness :| I know how to recover **** it, it was the lag...
2. I tripped over an invisible banana into a fully charged Fsmash (god I can't wait til I hack my wii and take out tripping....) < okay maybe that is not legit, but everyone still sympathizes with me when it happens.... lol
3. The stage despised me. (I only say this when the stage kills me at 0-20% all 3 stocks :| )

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Tripping Johns seem pretty legit to me. I actually got taken out of a tournament because I tripped into a charged Snake forward smash and died at 0% :{

SuSa

We have like an entire page of being off topic.....

some people say 'trippings a part of the game, get over it' while others are like 'omfg that sucks'... depends on the person xD

But I've counted since like 2 months ago:

Tripped into Fsmash to death (below 20%) - 15
Tripped into Dsmash to death (Below 30%) - 9
Tripped into Fully Charged Ike's Eruption - 2 :|

Now for something on topic:

My Snake sucks and those vids against Ganon prove it.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Your Snake looked pretty good to me. Nice spacing and use of explosives.

TL;DR : you camped with 'nades and spaced with Ftilt, lol

SuSa

Congratz, you have 666 posts.

Earlier today my Link combo video has 666 views.

Earlier today I saw someone else with 666 posts.

I'm like 29 posts away from 666 posts.

To much 666.
^ because thats totally all on topic

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
This topic is now about SATAN!!!!

Oh noes, I don't have 666 anymore!

On topic: I wanna upload a couple of replays I have for matchups that we don't have vids for, maybe in the next couple days.

SuSa

This topic was always about Satan.... I mean Chuck Norris >.>...I mean Snake.....

Snake and Satan start with the same letter, and both have "s" "n" and "a"

On Topic:

I guess I'll do that as well xD I have one or two vs Peach, and another vs a Diddy I think ( I lost that one due to a trip :| )

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
It's coming along nicely! Good work. I'll try to get access to some recording equipment tonight.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I personally feel as long as you space well, MK is easy. No matter what character you are.

I beat a good MK with my PT because of spacing and teching (and Luigi's Mansion is made of win)

It's the fact that everyone is focused on how fast MK is, and high priority (aka, speed and disjointed) his attacks are. That they don't bother looking at his major weaknesses.

He's -forced- to approach, and 90% of the time its with a SH'd aerial.. :| (I've faced good MK's, I've been 3 stocked by good MK's, that doesn't mean hes broken, it means the other player is a greater level then myself)
Luigi Mansion is banned now .__.

SuSa

Counterpick MK by using MK.

Anyways...

Yah... six jumps >.> so? spam usmash and throw nades up in the air

I'd like to see a MK that isn't forced to approach. (Ganon, Falcon, and Sonic are forced to approach as well)

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I didn't mean counter pick MK as in put him at a disadvantage, I meant you play him also to make it even.

Edit: Nice 666 posts Havokk

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
MK can plank anyone on a stage like Luigi's Mansion. He just needs to hit you and run around the stage for a while, you'll be hard pressed to catch him.

Top Bottom