• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

in the early days

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Haha, I remember how I discover shield grabbing and that all my friends copied me.

It was funny now I think about it, even at the beginning we never used items and always played on the acceptable neutral stages for years before we finally found the competitive scene in 06.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I used to main young link. Me and my cousin used to have awesome item fests on Temole. He played Roy, and we went what-and-what, then he found falco and started kicking my ***. Then I found Sheik, and things changed. Also, timeless pikachu dittos with only pokeballs and hr bats was also fun.

Rambo Hayabusa

Smash Apprentice
It used to be ffas all day on temple with items and 10 stocks. I was also *****ing for the longest cuz Kirby didn't have the spike on his drill kick anymore and... actually just *****ing about all of Kirby's faults (upB and missing on the throw).

Never played the one on one/ no items until late 05

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I loved playing Sheik against people who couldn't DI, because I could just do a tilt lock to tippered usmash for about 80%, then juggle them with uairs (her uair was a juggler not a killer in PAL) and then fair them to death. OMG! Sheik is br0ken! No, but she is uber sexy and lag free.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Playing free 4 all with friends

and making sure my one friend

would always get last LOOOOL

.Marik

is a social misfit
I used to act like a Computer-Controlled Character.

Don't ask me why, I just did. :laugh:

Top Bottom