• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In Melee whenever you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
L-Canceled with Link when he is doing his D-air you got your sword the ground quickly.Will that be back? I hope so, because it was the only thing that kept me from being a sitting duck and let my opponent get a free attack.

Tsuki

Smash Apprentice
Yeah its easy..you just have to use the new L-Cancel,
which is just Fastfall before doing an aerial (so you fastfall and do your down-a after that).
If you do that there will be almost no lagg

kin3tic-c4jun-3

Smash Ace
Keep in mind you'll be limited to how you can use this cancel... you HAVE to fast fall. No more short-hopping into dair, bouncing off the enemy, then landing with l-cancel. You have to START with a fast fall... so you have to start from higher up and have a better idea of where you're going to want to be if you want that cancel.

Half as effective as L-Cancel IMO.

Niko_K

Smash Master
being forced to fast fall ruins a lot in my mind, but I can't really judge until I am playing brawl and can experiment

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
Did you hear what gimpy just said. You still can short hop to to an airial. just fast fall first and it will L cancil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom