• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2012 SSB64 tournament results - Toronto

Olikus

Smash Champion
sajkdhaskjdgaksjdhlasjdhg aa's new avatar. ammagad so hilarious, hahahahahahahahha asoidejaøwoijdopaskdløaskdlaskdø

HAHAHAHAHAAHA IM DYING ITS SO FUNNY hahahahha

akjuwhdksauhdiahsdkas LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WHERE IS HE TAKING IT FROM???????? hahahahahahhahahahahhahha

too good

Olikus

Smash Champion
how is laughing my *** off trying to be matts?

if i wanted to be matts i would say 100 percent im best pwned the great and stuff.

The Star King

Smash Hero
The definition I've always heard is someone who hates competitive play in general. Or certain tactics of competitive play and limits himself by refusing to do said tactics.

I'm sure some of you have seen posts on random forums like IGN saying stuff like "gah tourney***s taking all the fun out of the game, play with items you super serious ****s". That's a pretty typical scrub, by the first definition I said.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Well I wouldn't say all competitive play. I would say an aspect or multiple aspects.
Like disliking people who camp or play characters due to tier lists only, or people who wavedash, or don't use items, etc.

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
ballin4life said:
if you're not jumping before the uair then you should end it with falcon punch not upB
That's a good point. I guess what I said should be taken along the lines of "if you've grabbed them and are planning to end your combo with Falcon Dive..."

ballin4life

Smash Hero
first hit fair? that's so 2009

weak nair > second hit fair > first hit fair >>>>>>> both hits fair

reverse second hit fair is up there though and reverse double hit fair is obv beast

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^seriously. *slaps knee*

and yea, apparently general public just discovered weak nair xD.

I love my both hit fairs. So satisfying. DI IT! I DARE DAIR YOU!

Reverse double hit obv 2good.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
You say first hit fair is so 2009 then you talk about reverse second hit fair? oh u
^^seriously. *slaps knee*

and yea, apparently general public just discovered weak nair xD.

I love my both hit fairs. So satisfying. DI IT! I DARE DAIR YOU!

Reverse double hit obv 2good.
i don't understand. i've seen people do first hit fair a million times. i've pretty much only seen myself do reverse second hit fair. not that it's that hard or anything but if you're saying you don't see the difference between the two then I'm calling shenanigans. one is standard and the other is definitely not.

also i've still hardly seen anyone use the diagonal reverse uair, especially diagonal reverse uair -> dair

TANK64

Smash Lord
Taylor Swift has def second hit reverse faired>baired/daired everyone on galaxy lol.

Peeps who've played my Falcon please vouch.

it's like I said about the weak nair. It's by no means new technology, but the general public is just slow to pick up on anything different it seems.

and I'm not even sure even what I mean by "general public," but it sounds nice. I guess I mean any peep that I don't know by name.

But I'm weird 'cause I have a tiny line between thinking someone sucks or is REALLY good.

/rambling

Top Bottom