• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important.. HIROSHI IS NO LONGER GOING TO FIU!!!!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Doodah's is the obvious choice...

I, unfortunately, won't be able to make any of them...oh well.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
well, fenrir, i also think doodahs would have been the obvious one, but i wasnt even sure if it was going down. and lambchops just confirmed that it wasnt. thats why i kept asking in doodahs thread to see if it was happening. if the FIU tourney is big we should make the trip CFL, lets car pool...peace

-hiroshi

Zoro

Smash Champion
i ma y not be able to go since ive run out of friends to spend the weekend with : ( you guys know what i mean

but good for u so can bring someone better than me
ill check eric said he was down since hes off that sat

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
dunno i might be down to drive ot FIU if not were def prolly going to tampa.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'd go, but not in a car that's bad on gas. I hate paying more for gas than it costs to enter singles. But if it'd be no more than $15 for gas then I'd consider it. (even though no one cares if I go)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo guys, i just spent like $700 bux on my car in a day so im kind of low on cash, (and thats before i have to pay my phone bill), so i need to save some moneez. and seeing as how:

1) doodahs, tourney is cancelled
2) FIU is pretty fcuking far and...
3) the tampa thing is going to be weak, i decided to get some extra hours by working that saturday. i'm sorry to all of the people that were planning to go with me. but there will be other trips to SFL.

peace

-hiroshi

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I thought Hiroshi made a separate topic about this. I was glad to see that it was just an edit.

Andy was pretty dissapointed about not getting to go to FIU because he needed the money I think. He's a sucker though. :colorful: = (lame)

Top Bottom