• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact III Results

ANTi_

Smash Hero
And wait? is 3000 at the end of your tags like a crew or something? lol

M@v

Subarashii!
good stuff Vinnie and Mr.R

Tant, Bloodcross mains Falco man. So this was legit. Yeah, falco loses to marth, but its not one of those mus falco needs to switch for. Its a -1 at worst.

Aerovistae

Smash Cadet
Does anyone have a stream link? I listened to the one Raptor linked to but the commentary was all kind of normal so I'm not sure what people are talking about

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
After I asked like 700 times for whoever was running the stream to come and fix it, and nobody came, that is when I stopped caring about how my commentary was. I also was really annoyed at that dude that was "calling" matches when I wasn't. I recommend for the host to regulate who is on there because when you got a dude just talking about bull**** on the mic, it makes and already bad situation (the quality) worse. I was up there eating my food, listening to this guy and I was going crazy!!! If I take a break from calling matches I would like to know that someone good will take my place. Someone who knows what the hell they are talking about or even a person that has played this game for more than 3 weeks.

besides that no project m got me sad but we had a lot of people and brawl takes forever so I understand that. I would like to maybe start playing brawl again to try and regain some of my skill and be the Gunblade of the past. this is a maybe cuz brawl gets me annoyed....we will see.
Gunblade, I will take over with CoonTail for now on. That guy Snake was garbage!! I left the venue early and started watching the stream and immediately texted Raptor and CoonTail to get him off!!

And wait? is 3000 at the end of your tags like a crew or something? lol
Yes they are...and good job to Raptor for not entering his crew as the crew tag...STUPID DINOSAUR!! :003:

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
This will be an amazing summer, Mr R in almost all the big tournaments + Leon and Glutonny at SKTAR

Vinnie beat Mr R in WF and GF? Or who sent Mr R to losers?

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Ramin lost to Dabuz in winners, going Snake third game. Ramin then beat Dabuz in LF 3-2, after which he lost to Vinnie 3-2 in GF. He had a 2-0 lead tho

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Just for the record, I only commentated on Loser's and Grand Finals for Singles, nothing else.

2: Mr. R - Good stuff at the tournament, provin' every day that Europe is nowhere near free!
4: BloodCross - Good matches. I feel like I could've done a bit better, but even if I was playing as well as I might have been able to, it still wouldn't have been anywhere near a surefire win for me regardless; you really ramped up your Falco game for sure.
9: Dill3000 - Shoutouts to you not getting a Bye first round...
9: MikeKirby2(3000) - Ah, good matches indeed. I made a few mistakes during the set as we both saw but w/e, no johns >__<
9: Dekillsage3000 - Alright, 9th place for you too, good work!
13: John12300046 - Oh no, 13th place for me... gotta try harder >_____>
17: Zorai - EMO ZORAI, but good stuff taking Mr. R down to last stock twice, everyone was impressed with your performance.
17: Nuke - Good matches, very hype for sure!
17: Problem - Dat money match...
25: Pane - Yo, the most serious friendlies in the history of the world lmao, good to see you've still got it.
25: Will - Ah, unfortunate with what happened to you this tourney... just try harder next time, right?
25: Serious Bubba - Good seeing you again
33: Bacinator - You too
33: JamLosingTheGame - And you also
33: Ghost - Shoutouts to the second Ghost at this tourney

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Okay that's good.

Whoever the **** was commentating throughout most of the tourney though... Needs to be shot.

And good stuff to MikeKirby for beating Cheese's ICs with Kirby. :D

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Thanks Kawaii. ^__^

It went
-IC's vs Kirby game 1
-Kirby ditto game 2
-IC's Vs Kirby game 3

I had an awesome time here and a great run. I hope to return after the summer! <3

Raptor trollin' me with the 2!!

Go house of 3000!

:phone:

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
It was Apex ruleset, Kawaii. So, I CP to Delfino and he wanted a ditto. :ohwell: Oh and he used fa//n's tag too. Go fig.

1: Vinnie :popo: ($302.50) - I barely saw you man! It was probably 'cause you were hanging out at the stream TV and 'cause you weren't host this time. Hah! =]
2: Mr. R :marth: ($137.50) - I should have money matched you!!! D=
3: Dabuz :olimar: ($82.50) - Need to play!!
4: BloodCross :falco: ($27.50) - It's been way to long since we played!! WAY TO LONG. >.<
5: Sam Rockwell :dedede::popo: - Lemme play your DDD! >.<
5: Nairo :dk2: - That DK!
7: Anti :diddy::snake: - I should have 1v1 your Diddy. :)
7: Fatal :snake: - You're cool man. Win or lose that set was so great. It was a pleasure playing a famous Snake!
9: Dill3000 :rob: - Best R.O.B.! Without a doubt!! my God!
9: jpIsCrAzY! :diddy: - Hiya!
9: MikeKirby2(3000) :kirby2: :popo: :falcon: - Never gave up. <3
9: Dekillsage3000 :snake: - My dude, goin' IN!!!
13: Dcold :sheik: - Way to go man!
13: Luny3000 :snake: - You 3000?? I haven't seen you around! :confussed:
13: John12300046 :lucario: - The reads!! You're a swell guy! Thanks for letting me catch a breather before our set. I trully appreciate that.
13: Ghost3000 :kirby2: - My apprentice Kirby right behind me! You're improving. It's so great to watch!
17: D.Pch3000 :peach: - You're really good man. You just gotta control that mindset. Truly one of the best Peach's I've played.
17: Zorai :marth: - The friendlies were fuuuun! :bee:
17: Nuke :diddy: - Hey we didn't meet in brackets this time! :laugh
17: Omega Tyrant :wolf: - Hi!
17: vVv Cheese :popo: :kirby2: - ChuDatz da bess
17: Deven3000 :kirby2: The main man!! My fellow NYC Kirby! House of 3000!!
17: Problem :snake: - Fun money matches. =]
17: LuigiSama :luigi2: - PING!!
25: Snake :snake: hello!
25: Serious Bubba :dedede: - Hi!
25: Mono :marth: - Marf!
25: Gunblade :marth::ganondorf: - Ganon!
25: Raptor :yoshi2::jigglypuff: - Best Yoshi on this side of the globe. You hosted an awesome tournament.
25: Pane :wolf: - Kirbies errywhere!
25: Will :dk2: - You're a swell guy and a smart player and your set vs Dill3000 was amazing!
25: No Skillz :marth: - Finally met you!!! And we played!! I love this game cause I meet so many friendly people. ^_^
33: Jina :pikachu2: - Go pika pika!!
33: Coontail :pt: - Amazing PT truly amazing. Seriously, watching you play is so entertaining!
33: Bacinator :ness2: - A ness! =o
33: PKer - Hello!
33: Ghost :snake: - Send me my replays!! Please!!!!!
33: Cash - Hi!
33: Gdubz - Falcon dittos were so much fun!
33: Doug :pikachu2: - Hiya!
33: JamLosingTheGame :ike: - jab jab jab
33: Jayme - Hope to see you more!
33: Cam - Keep coming!
33: Chris - you too!
49: Munoz3000 :wario: - What happend?? :( Brackets screwed you up??

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
I enjoyed this tournament, and found it was worth travelling to, even if we did get a flat tire on the way. Despite the venue being small and there being a lot of people, it never felt cramped to me. I should have played more friendlies, but I found the stream matches too entertaining.

Despite the late start, I found that the tournament was run efficiently, and never felt as being dragged on.

I'll try to come to more tournaments in NY/NJ in the future, especially any future Impacts, and coming in with some actual practise next time, hopefully I'll place a bit better too.

Also, hi MikeKirby! Not knowing Sam Rockwell as Atomsk, I was completely expecting to play you after beating Raptor. It was quite a "oh crap" surprise to me when Atomsk came up telling me that I had to play him.

No_Skillz

Smash Apprentice
i hated this tournament, apparently all a luigi has to do to beat me is stand in the middle of the stage and charge up smash, ill surely run right into it

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
videos? are there any?
Well you can watch the archives @ www.twitch.tv/teamcustomcombo2. It's under their video's. shoutouts for everyone I played/talked too.

Congrats to the top 4! Guys went in. I would love to watch your sets but the stream was so
aaaaaaaaaa---

5: Nairo Kong- Good games. Hit me with things I've never seen before I was like :embarrass:
9: Dill3000- Yeah we did it. Saved the village.
9: MikeKirby2(3000)-We secured 9th place so good v-v
13: Dcold- Nice seeing ya!
13: Luny3000- Ya boi coming through and competing
13: John12300046- See you friday!
13: Ghost3000- We'll practice at the house for sure =P
17: D.Pch3000- There's really nothing I can say. See you friday c-c
17: Zorai- I heard you keep double jumping into people. Ssssssstop it
17: Nuke- Fun games in doubles and crews. We gotta play more next time you got me pretty good ^_^
17: Deven3000-

17: Problem- Gg's. Was fun.
17: LuigiSama- I never talk/play you enough. Next timeeee
25: Snake- Fun friendlies. But Y u kill the stream. Y u do dis?
25: Gunblade- Project M friendlies were fun. Even though I don't really like the game much
25: Raptor- Nice seeing you and awesome tourney! I thought it was running so fast but we started a bit later than schedule. I'll support the next event!
25: Pane- Nice seeing you paneeeee even though we didn't talk/play
25: Will- Good games. Sd at the last stock second game 3 sucked. Truth be told I was hoping you would stay on that ledge forever and eventually explode xD.
33: Coontail- Fun matches in doubles.
33: Ghost- My fellow snake main
Matches in doubles were fun and you're really funny. Also between you and me I hate dill. But don't tell him.
33: Gdubz- Fun games!
49: Munoz3000- We'll practice at the house. Time to step it up -_^b
Helpr3000- Thanks for coming through and supporting the house as well as playing friendlies with me after my matches. It helped me notice a couple of things that would have made me place significantly lower otherwise v-v

JTsm

Smash Master
Will there be a youtube channel that will upload any vids?

Thanks.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I got Dill3000 vs Will but only games 1 and 2 'cause game 3 was not saved! D=

Thank you, thank you! I played my heart out!

------

TrickyGhost, there are a few of my replays saved in your wii. Send them to me please!!

I think I have one of the replays.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
^Huh??

I mean unless your saying his DK is good enough to be considered a main, then otherwise thats an unbelievable pocket DK.

Top Bottom