• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Clash 3 Shuttle Thread

Frames

DI
Also, anyone can feel free to start a thread (if that is alright with the mod) about who needs what rides to the event from the train station. That way, we can get together some volenteers (myself included) to help shuttle people from the train station to the event the day of and we'll know what exactly we are dealing with. By the way, I changed my phone number nicaboy. The number at the front of the site is no longer my number. I am going to post a number that will get you in contact with me directly in the room the day of the event in case you have any questions or concerns. As soon as I find out the number I will post it.
ok have fun guys :)

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Post up and let us know if you need a ride from the train station to the venue from the H.E. Holmes train station on Marta. We would like to do two shuttle runs so if you are in need of a ride from the train station please post here so we can have an idea of how many of you are in need of a ride and let me know how many of you with a car are willing to do some shuttle runs as well. Thanks Frames for your support.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
You guys gotta post up if you really need rides from the train station. If not then I can't make accommodations for something if I don't know what is going on. Next week I will post a number to contact us directly in the room the day of the tournament but if I don't have any posts here I may not make any trips to the train station to get anyone. Make sure you post up here.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
If anyone needs to contact anybody within the tournament room our direct line to the room is 404-567-5946. Remember, this number is only for the day of the tournament. It's a line for someone directly in the room in case you need to call.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, call that tournament line number or me directly. If no one answers in this thread that means everyone is straight on a ride down here.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I figure there's a 50% chance I have to work Saturday... I live in Woodstock, GA. Any chance of transportation to IC3 if I let you(not directed towards anyone in particular of course, preferably someone who lives nearby anyway.) know Friday whether I can go or not? I should be able to provide some gas moneys and maybe some lulz along the way.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Well I and one other person am making a trip out to H.E. Holmes aorund 10:00-10:30 a.m. and picking up whomever is awaiting there for the tournament. If you are there, I'll gladly pick you or whomever else is up and take you to the tournament area.

Top Bottom