• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMO it's more fun to chase girls than to date girls

DC

Smash Cadet
Endlessly flirting with girls is so much fun. Hinting and innuendo thru texts and Facebook, etc etc. I think I could do this forever.

But the second they become interested in a serious relationship I make a face like my avatar and I'm like "nah dawg nahhh." Makes me lose all interest. I hate relationships.

I'm pretty bored right now.

DC

Smash Cadet
Sorry, boredom in regards to making such a useless thread.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
flirting and innuendo lol
you must be a virgin

because all that does for me is piss me off
its like ***** are you dtf or what if not stfu and gtfo

but honestly all that is fun for a while

then you realize that you're lonely

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Endlessly flirting with girls is so much fun. Hinting and innuendo thru texts and Facebook, etc etc. I think I could do this forever.

But the second they become interested in a serious relationship I make a face like my avatar and I'm like "nah dawg nahhh." Makes me lose all interest. I hate relationships.

I'm pretty bored right now.
I approve of your avi.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
dizzy is better than noel because noel/v13/miss lamblamb/mewtwo are all obnoxious

i herd this from jin so obv its true

DC

Smash Cadet
i understand u a little bit dc

thats why i chase after anime girls
hell yeah **** *****es its all about dat Mikoto Misaka

itt: justifying not being able to get/keep a girlfriend
I have no problem with this though it's debatable depending on what you consider "keeping" a girlfriend. I've never dated a girl for more than 3 months and have never broke up with a girl on good terms, lol.

Dc chases noel-like females.
True... blonde hair green eyes and A cups make me<3

so 9 year old girls?
Noel is 5.
Too old. Mu-12 is a newborn.

DC

Smash Cadet
I have bro... I dated a mom once with a 11 month old daughter

It was really no difference, we did the same **** I would do with any 15 year old

i mean

Nah but seriously we dated for a short time and then broke up over some dumb childish ****.

w/e

GOD!

Smash Ace
I wasn't talking about age.
Just a female who has an identity apart from her friends and who is intelligent and mature.

Some girls never grow up. I hated dating girls, but now I'm getting to know a real woman. And she doesn't even have kids.

DC

Smash Cadet
I see.

Though I'm not sure if that's what I want.

Top Bottom