• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imagination and Fantasies

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
did any of you use to have those fantasies of you saving the girl of your dreams from a gang of thugs or a big viscous monster.You get some super cool powers and take out the enemy then you get a hug or a peck on the cheeks from the girl.

Instead of shutting this stuff down, I am changing the topic to a topic about Fantasies you have had (PG, guys) and your imagination.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
I know i'm not the only one. Around 2nd grade I used to make a comic about me saving the students from some bad guy. After I kicked the guys butt I would get a thank you from the girl oF MY DrEaMs. I would also get an apology from my teacher because she would yell at me.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Weird topic.

I rarely used to have those fantasies in 5th grade with this one girl (whom I later discovered was a b*tch anyway), but I stopped because I realized that no matter what I imagined it was ********.

All in all, I grew up.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
As a kid, maybe. But in retrospect, to save the girl of your dreams, you are fantasizing about putting her in peril, which is sick in itself. Following that she is only rewarding you because she almost died; meaning the affections are false.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
I never thought about it that way. So its like you are the bad guy,but people do that all the time with movies,books,and games. And what are you talking about moogle.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I daydream a lot but seldom do I do it about real people... I want to write a book about all these ideas I have but I'm having a hard time making it stand out from an anime. The story is awesome and everything but it just seems like a "good" anime rather than a story so I'm having massive writer's block.

The girl of my dreams, eh? Well I know I would sacrafice myself to save her if need be but I would never think about her in a bad situation. I'd like to avoid all possibilities of her getting hurt in any way.

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
We are talking about are childhood, not us being mature adults thinking about this stuff.Childhood when we didn't know any better and watched Power Rangers and cartoons. CHILDHOOD,CHILDHOOD, CHILDHOOOOOOOOD!

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Dude... just because I never thought about the girl of my dreams being put in a highly unlikely situation where I turn out to be the hero, doesn't mean that I lack an imagination. It simply means that I was daydreaming about OTHER things aside from the generic, "I saved the day" daydream.

Chill out. And what is the point of all this anyway?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Didn't McFox tell you to stop making threads?

How can you say we have no imagination when yours is just copying every single fairy tale ever invented?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
We have too many closed topics right now. Instead of closing, I'll retitle it to a general topic of "Imagination and Fantasies".

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I just got mail from a buddy of mine the other day who is currently studying for his bussiness degree in Taiwan, he is from Holland btw. In their break he and some friends decided to visit japan. They went to an all-you-can-drink party, and back at the hotel he was gonna fake that he was going to spray his mates with a fire extinguisher (sp). So what happened is that he was drunk as **** (obviously) and accidentally pushed the spraying button and covered a whole story of the hotel in foam. Then got beat up by two africans and he and his mates were imprisoned by **** for 10 days.

No Imagination and Fantasies are present in this story.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I tend to fanacize about choo-choo trains.

On car rides, I enjoy pretending that the car is a choo-choo train, and I am the conductor, and every few minutes I yell 'TOOOOOOTOOOOOT!!!' (You know, for the whistle, seeing as how some genius forgot to put a whistle on cars).

Also, when I'm walking, I enjoy imagining that I am riding a choo-choo train. I move my hands in a train-wheelish motion and I chant 'Chchchchchchchchchchchchchchchch.' Whenever somebody gets in my way, I shout 'TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!' and they normally move out of the way. Choo-choos are the best.

Hell, I pretend I'm on a choo-choo train when I'm taking a dump. Walking to the bathroom, I chant 'Chchchchchch.' In the bathroom, whenever I deficate, I scream 'TOOOOOTOOOOOTOOOOOOOOOOOT!' I use aerosol as the smoke. Like, when a turd is halfway out of my anus and I'm screaming 'TOOOTOOOT', I grab a can of Lysol and spray like mad. One time, I went through an entire can in just one sitting.

Peeze

Smash Master
did any of you use to have those fantasies of you saving the girl of your dreams from a gang of thugs or a big viscous monster.You get some super cool powers and take out the enemy then you get a hug or a peck on the cheeks from the girl.
I thought you had to over 13 to be on smashboards?

Skywalker

Space Jump
*removes*

(EDIT: I'll hold off on flaming smashplayer16. Yes, I hate him. But now is not the time for me to show that.)
EDIT 2: It wasn't that funny anyway.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
My fantasies are..... a bit to dirty for SWF. I fantasize that Calculus isn't that hard. :(

We have too many closed topics right now. Instead of closing, I'll retitle it to a general topic of "Imagination and Fantasies".
There are many closed threads because there are bad threads. There are many bad threads so there are many closed threads. In your plan to modify this thread, you have made it worse. When I seen the change of the name of the thread I was disappointed, especially since it came from you.

I just got mail from a buddy of mine the other day who is currently studying for his bussiness degree in Taiwan, he is from Holland btw. In their break he and \
some friends decided to visit japan. They went to an all-you-can-drink party, and back at the hotel he was gonna fake that he was going to spray his mates with a fire extinguisher (sp). So what happened is that he was drunk as **** (obviously) and accidentally pushed the spraying button and covered a whole story of the hotel in foam. Then got beat up by two africans and he and his mates were imprisoned by **** for 10 days.

No Imagination and Fantasies are present in this story.
Haha EEowned!

I thought you had to over 13 to be on smashboards?
That sucks! I started competitive smashing at 12! That really offended me. Gideon thinks everyone under 14 is an idiot. (most are.) But some aren't. Most people 12 or under will just put their age to 13. Let me give a funny BUT UNTRUE example: Some 12 year old that barely knows how to wavedash comes to SWF four days before his thirteenth birth day. He couldn't wait since at his party he will be playing smash at his birthday and he wants to OWN them. Four days later he is fourteen at SWF. So, being the idiot that he is, he put something on his profile that says "Psss.. I'm actually 13!" For the rest of his time at SWF he will always regret he did that and wishes somehow he could change that.

^ You are so lame man...
EEowned again!

EDIT: Ugh... Grammatical errors are everywhere in this post. Too bad I'm too lazy to fix them. :laugh:

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
wow yea iv deff thought about that before...i mean i don't dwell on it but it has come up in my mind. I don't think its sick at all to think about someone you care about even if you make yourself out to be the knight in shining armor. WTF is sick about saving your girl for the horrors of this world or imagining it at least!?

I mean you could look at it this way...Is it wrong for parents to imagine their children in bad situations so that they can prevent them in real life? no not at all. It would only be weird if that person drew pleasure from thinking about saving their love or crush constantly. That would be creepy. But if im married and want what best for my wife, i would deff think about what i would need to do if anything bad happened to her like being attacked or anything.

So i really forgot what this topic was about and just started saying random stuff. lol whatever.

Skywalker

Space Jump
That sucks! I started competitive smashing at 12! That really offended me. Gideon thinks everyone under 14 is an idiot. (most are.) But some aren't. Most people 12 or under will just put their age to 13. Let me give a funny BUT UNTRUE example: Some 12 year old that barely knows how to wavedash comes to SWF four days before his thirteenth birth day. He couldn't wait since at his party he will be playing smash at his birthday and he wants to OWN them. Four days later he is fourteen at SWF. So, being the idiot that he is, he put something on his profile that says "Psss.. I'm actually 13!" For the rest of his time at SWF he will always regret he did that and wishes somehow he could change that.
Wait, wait, I joined SWF at the age of 13 and was only mildy ********.

Masahiro, you're giving your crush the chance to die. Just putting her in peril is a strange dream; if you love her, you would never want her to be in a situation like that. Dunno, that was how I interprated it.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I joined SWF at 11, so I beat all of you

On the actual topic, though

I think I have a problem where I "imagine" too much. I don't write, but I have around four stories already in my head, and every now and then when I'm bored I just write out important scenes in my head.

Zabutur

Smash Apprentice
I do a similar thing on that note, Eor.
however, my insights have all gone to one story, but 3 series as of now.
I plan to have 5 in total.
I'm writing part 2, I finished part 3 a week ago, and I'm typing out/correcting part 4. I plan to write part 5 next, then proceed to part 1.

SMASHlTUP

Smash Cadet
This is directed to smashplayer16,
Not trying to sound lke a bad guy but why are you asking people about stuff like that? do you get some kind of sense of enjoyment to know that people think of stuff like that..
to me that is a lttle strange..

Blackadder

Smash Master

Instead of shutting this stuff down, I am changing the topic to a topic about Fantasies you have had (PG, guys) and your imagination.
Crimson Edit: Offensive post.

Steven Hail

Smash Cadet
I always fantasize myself being an archaeologist/kickboxer; traveling around the for excavations, and while I'm on break I challenge local fighters so that I may improve my skills and grow. *sighs* That's my one true dream.

My alternative is living in the woods in a log cabin, where the basement is a gym. What can I say, I just love training.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Imagination hurts because you know it'll never come true. And you will be a failure at life. Every single one of you.

I joined SWF at 11, so I beat all of you
Silly Eor, all mods where born in 1972. So today is 1976. Cool, I can travel threw time! Excuse me as I go into the future(2015) to eat myself.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I daydream daily about Digimon. Yep.

I grew up in front of a TV so my mind tends to wander towards the unreal quite often. I never think about real life situations involving myself and my friends though. I'm usually wisked away to a foreign world where everything is completely new. It provides more freedom to do whatever I want.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I can't believe everyone ignored my post, so I'll post it again.

_____

I tend to fanacize about choo-choo trains.

On car rides, I enjoy pretending that the car is a choo-choo train, and I am the conductor, and every few minutes I yell 'TOOOOOOTOOOOOT!!!' (You know, for the whistle, seeing as how some genius forgot to put a whistle on cars).

Also, when I'm walking, I enjoy imagining that I am riding a choo-choo train. I move my hands in a train-wheelish motion and I chant 'Chchchchchchchchchchchchchchchch.' Whenever somebody gets in my way, I shout 'TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!' and they normally move out of the way. Choo-choos are the best.

Hell, I pretend I'm on a choo-choo train when I'm taking a dump. Walking to the bathroom, I chant 'Chchchchchch.' In the bathroom, whenever I deficate, I scream 'TOOOOOTOOOOOTOOOOOOOOOOOT!' I use aerosol as the smoke. Like, when a turd is halfway out of my anus and I'm screaming 'TOOOTOOOT', I grab a can of Lysol and spray like mad. One time, I went through an entire can in just one sitting.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
I never thought I'd say this, but I think that perhaps jokes that revolve around words like 'turd' to create humour fall below the accepted level of sophistication in SWF.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
I understand that you want to be like KaoS, but he really wouldn't have made that post. Although if he had, I wouldn't have said anything, admittedly. It's because I'm a ladder climber.

It doesn't make your joke any funnier.

Top Bottom