• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Image requesting closed, BUT Exclusive set of pics inside to make it up to you guys

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
UPDATE TUESDAY 4/9/2007

It's official. I don't have the equipment to take shots for you guys anymore, and I don't know how long it will take before I get new equipment.

To ease the pain, I'm releasing an exclusive set of pics of you favorite top tier mofos: Fox, Sheik and Marth. I never released them because I wanted to keep them exclusive to certain people, but I just gotta have something to make it up up to you guys. Here is the download link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/53382081/Smash_pics_-_Fox__Marth_and_Sheik.rar

Feel free to use any of those pics anywhere, just don't claim them as your own. A lot of them fit quite good in sigs, and a lot of them can be used as avatars after resizing ^^ Enjoy.

Any older pics can still be found here:

NGCXX's PHOTOBUCKET

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
Something sexy with Falcon. I don't even care what it is or what level it's on. Something sexy with Falcon destroying Fox, is all that I ask. Also, red suit please. Red suit > all. If this image is awesome in the slightest, I'll finally have a good picture for my avatar.

Alex13

Smash Journeyman
I'd like a picture of Ness. He's probably my favorite character to play, although may not be my best. I'd have to go for Onnet on one of the tree branches doing just... anything cool you can think of. :laugh:

P.S. Please?:)

YoShI Da BoMb

Smash Apprentice
can you get a pic of yoshi catching a links bomb in mid air please? on fd have the camera so it angeled that link seems lower than yoshi and yoshis more zoomed in
EDIT: make it a yellow yoshi i think itll look best wih bomb in hand

when i click the link up there it just says login to watever ur accn is the link works now thanks for the pic =)

edit: yay look at the sig i made with the picture yay

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
A picture of "Green" Falco. I don't really care what he's doing, just as long as it looks cool.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, all 4 pictures are finished. If you still don't like them, I'll make another one.

Btw, does the link work already?

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
I want a red Falco, also like mic_128 I don't care what he is doing as long as it looks cool and its name the same as mic_128 lol

Dalal

Smash Ace
Final Destination - I have been trying to master t
This is actually quite a difficult request, but I can't do it so I was wondering if you could do it, or anybody at all, actually. I wanted to include in my signature, a Fox. Yes I already have one but I want an animated .gif of a Fox. *sigh* this is too hard of a request. Here's exactly what I want and if you can't get it then I'll definitely understand. It's really difficult to edit and get. You'd have to be pretty good with graphics to make this one:

I want a Fox performing the waveshine once. I can edit it and make him perform it repeatedly, but I just want him performing it once, with all the smoke clouds and everything. It still sounds reasonably easy, but I want him to be performing it on nothing against nothing. I don't want any bits of Final Destination in the background or anything. I just want Melee Fox performing the waveshine combo with a transparent background. All you can see is Fox and the shine and some dust clouds which form from the wavedash. If you can do that, then I'd be extremely thankful. But I won't pay you, but still. I'll credit you...

I doubt you can do that though. But I've wanted it for a while.

Bakuryu said:
I want a red Falco, also like mic_128 I don't care what he is doing as long as it looks cool and its name the same as mic_128 lol
If you want one exactly like him, then don't request it, it'll be as hard as my request if you want it exactly the same as his. Instead, just use Adobe or Corel Photohouse or something to replace the colors on Falco. That way, you can have the same one as mic, and it will be exactly the same, with no differences except the red/green one.

potatoman

Smash Cadet
I'd like a picture of Donkey Kong in his standard outfit doing his taunt. You need to charge up his B-move though, so the cloud of smoke appears over his head. I don't care what stage it's on, just pick one that looks good and makes DK show up well.

Also, I don't have Photoshop, so if you could add the words "Dumb Monkey" at the bottom, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Roy doing his taunt, facing Marth, who is standing infront of him and facing him, but Marth is set on PK fire and Ness is not in the picture. Best place would be hyrule temple at the very top where the stage is flat.
And can they be large? Cause it's not for my sig it for a vid, so about the regular vid size, whatever that is.

Oh and something Grimer related. :088:

Da illest

Banned via Administration
If u have the time can u get me one of...Pink luigi doing his down a and green fox doing his down a and a black and yellow doing something that makes him look like hes dancing. In the final destination board with them standing a lil apart or if u can get them in the whole stage that be cool.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unfortunately, Dalal, I seriously have no idea how to make a GIF. file...but the good news, if I knew how to, I could definitely have the background all white or black so you only see the fox waveshining.

As for other pics, I'm working on them.

Mav

Furries For The Win
A shot of the back of Captain Falcon's Red suit would be awesome. Close up so you can see, the skull, but far enough so that you can still see CF's shoulders and back of his head. **Possible Avatar Shot** ^.^

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Thanks for the pic, but the background makes it a bit hard to use...any chance you can take another with the all white background? It's not urgent, so don't rush.

Buddha

Smash Apprentice
i know this is a long shot... but if you want to mix it up and do something a little different...

Is it at all possible to get a picture of a Red Marth drinking out of a bottle??? Something pretty zoomed in (like shoulders/breastesses up).

If that doesn't work -- what about a Red Marth pic, about waist/thighs up, in that classic dart/beer pong throwing position? But with no sword in the "shooting" hand. You know, like when people play darts; body faced to the side, head facing right/left, 1 arm out lined up with the shoulders...

Not your typical "Marth slicing Fox's head off while hes on fire and being shot by the ship's lasers on Corneria!111!1!!1!!!"... although that would be pretty badass. Thanks in advance i know its a stretch.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Da illest said:
If u have the time can u get me one of...Pink luigi doing his down a and green fox doing his down a and a black and yellow doing something that makes him look like hes dancing. In the final destination board with them standing a lil apart or if u can get them in the whole stage that be cool.
You mean Down tilt or Down Air? And about the black and yellow....which characters? Fox and Luigi both don't have a yellow suit.

And Buddha: I've not yet figured out how to change the forms of characters like they did in RagnARok. So don't count on it.

beefbutcher88

Smash Ace
Could you make one of Fox just before/after he's shot a laser so he's still got the blaster out, and Mario crouchng in front of him? Sorta so it looks like Fox holding a gun to the head of a cowering Mario.

And potatoman, your sig is amazing.

Mangix

Smash Apprentice
no hurry on this.

Could u do a Falco downthrow on the center of the UfO of fourside and take the picture at a point were u can see Falco in the air pointing his lasers down at a Black Marth? also make the Falco green please.

if u could do that it would be great. thx in advance.
P.S. nice work on the other ones BTW

Da illest

Ness- (black and yellow)Ness posing, when hes going Ok-Put NESS IN THE MIDDLE
luigi-(pink)-Just doing down A, the move where it looks like hes break dancing
fox-(green)When fox is doing the split which is also down a,when it looks like hes break dancin.

storms

In a attic somewhere looking at a portrait of myse
First I would like to thank you for taking time to get all of these pics for strangers. Then I want to ask you if you could get a picture of captain falcon doing the up-b on peach. I laugh every time I see it and I want to make it as my signature.

Samael_78

Smash Journeyman
Can you get me a picture of 3 Pikachus (all with baseball hats please) each holding a home-run bat, and 1 Kirby (stunned from a shield break). Please have 2 Pikachus on one side of the Kirby and the other Pikachu on the other side (Make the picture look like the Kirby just got beat up by the Pikachus) :chuckle: . I'd really appreciate it if you could take the picture in the Kanto Stadium stage while the field is in the form of that structure that looks like a jungle gym in a park.

CoolMeXV

Smash Cadet
A classical showdown between Mario and Bowser... preferably with Bowser being giant at the time.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, I've finished a lot of pictures. And CoolMexV: What exactly do you mean by classic showdown?

Vall3y

Smash Lord
uh uh! cool!
ganon, the purple one , preferbly on battlefield, and umm grabbing peach, maybe d-throw'ing or jabbing it in the grab, what ever looks cool =p

Mav

Furries For The Win
That Red CF pic is nearly perfect. But do you think it's possible too have his hand showing? On the pic, CF's hand is cut off. Which is the only reason why I can't use it. And perhaps the picture a little bigger so that I can use it for my new sig. Thanks a bunch ^_^

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
SonicZeroX: Sorry, I'll get you one right away.

Da Illest: DAWG?

Maverick: I've already PM'd you about it.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you tell me which one of the two you want for your sig, I'd be happy to make it larger.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Thanks for the pic, but could you make it facing the other way? So you can see Roy's face and you don't see his sword ripping through his own cape:p Just make it so Roys on the left and Marth's on the right and the camera is not on an angle, like the regular angle when fighting.
Thanks!
EDIT: Oh yea and make sure it's large. The "Roy taunt 2" pic is the right size.

darkshadows

Smash Journeyman
In Melee discussion, being nice and keeping topics
NGCXX said:
Unfortunately, Dalal, I seriously have no idea how to make a GIF. file...but the good news, if I knew how to, I could definitely have the background all white or black so you only see the fox waveshining.

As for other pics, I'm working on them.
Take a few pics of a wavedash in the same position, I can take them and animate them (in my school) later this week...but the pics HAVE to be in the same spot (so I can put each pic in each frame...is it possible to take pics frame by frame? a fast camera?)

oh, and can I have one of Marth, Fox, and Doc in some cool position. Could you do this on FLATZONE on a pure yellow backround so I can collage them later (so you can take each pic seperately...I really don't care what stance) when I receive the pics? Thanks.

Mangix

Smash Apprentice
Thx for the image its really good.

If u have spare time though, could u do more of a frontal shot? not totally flat like in normal play, but a bit more to the front and center the throw a bit more? Sry if i am to picky, but that i think would be a better image

Top Bottom