• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm sorry to say this...(Resolved)

Ryazan

Smash Ace
But I may switch my main to Snake. I know it will be pretty hard to make that transition, and I know you guys will hate me for switching to someone who you have so much trouble against. But since you guys are so great and I respect you so much, I'd really appreciate your input to help myself make this decision.

kupo15

Smash Hero
I say go with whomever fits your style but I am interested in what made you think about this switch?

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I was messing around with him today and I just had this epiphany that I was really into his stage-controlling and somewhat unorthodox play style. I realized that the game would be more fun for me if I were to master Snake. I'm not just jumping onto the bandwagon. If I do make the switch, Pit will take his place as one of my secondaries, because Pit's play style is also very enjoyable to me.

I said the transition will be hard because Snake's style is so different from Pit's.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Well boo... Anyway pay us a visit from time-to-time then at least.

Slyde

Smash Cadet
But I may switch my main to Snake. I know it will be pretty hard to make that transition, and I know you guys will hate me for switching to someone who you have so much trouble against. But since you guys are so great and I respect you so much, I'd really appreciate your input to help myself make this decision.
Terrible idea, trust me if u keep to Pit u will beat Snake and be even more Awesome...

But it is your choice

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
It's okay to switch mains because that character is who you are and nobody can change that...

(LOL) that's a common saying XD

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Alright, so I thought hard about it and I've decided not to switch mains. So...yeah. I guess this thread is pointless now.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don't feel pressured to stay if you really don't want to.
*bites teeth* *smiles w/out opening mouth*

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
HOW do you BITE your teeth!?

Anyway whether you main Pit or not just pop in hear every now and then. Otherwise you might find that you've brought some trolling Pits with you over to the Snake forums. ^_^

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
i jsut think of it this way

snake is probably gonna be top tier
pit is probably not gonna be top tier (even though i really want him to)
so think if you beat someone who mains a top tier character and you beat them wiht a less than top tier character..... it just makes you all that more awesome haha
same reason that i second jiggs haha, jsut awesome to beat someone with a character that they considered a non threat because theyre character is "so much higher on tier list"

well thats why i would stick with pit even though yea i knwo youve already decided to stay

plus pit is jsut an overall gangster :D

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Dont scary us like that, glade to have you back. Changed the name of the thread to close this we done need another spam thread.

Top Bottom