• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm really angry about hearing this joke, so now it's the official bad jokes topic.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
A string walks into a bar, and sits down to have a drink. The barkeep looks over and says "HEY! We don't allow strings in this bar!" and throws the string out of the bar.

The string then rolls around in the dirt and mud, getting all tangled and ragged.

The string walks back into the same bar, and the barkeep looks up again. He says, "Hey! What are you doing in here again? Aren't you that string?"

The string looks back and says, "Nope, I'm a frayed knot."
The first person to tell me that joke was my grandfather.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so there's a Redhead, a Blonde, and a Brunette all set up to be executed by a firing squad. The Brunette goes up first.

The Guards point at her, and go: "Ready...Aim..." and she yells, "HURRICANE!" And they all duck, and she runs.

The Redhead goes next. They point the guns, and say, "Ready...Aim..." and she yells, "Tornado!" and they duck, and she runs.

The blonde oges up. They point at her, and go, "Ready...Aim..." She says, "FIRE!"

I lol'd. My Grandpa told me that one.

What do you get when you cross an Elephant with a Rhino?

Hell if I know.

*waits for being shot*

Top Bottom