• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm going to play Melee again!

TheREALShadowChaos

Smash Journeyman
I like both Brawl and Melee equally and I'm going to main Mewtwo because he the only character thet is Melee only and not a clone!

Awsome, ah?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I like both Brawl and Melee equally and I'm going to main Mewtwo because he the only character thet is Melee only and not a clone!

Awsome, ah?
FIRST POST! :laugh:

Mewtwo is a clone of Mew dude...:laugh:

That's cool, all joking aside. If you're going to play Mewtwo though, be prepaired to loose. A lot. The character has a steep learing curve cause of his weight, floatiness, situational attacks, ect. Once you get it down though, Mewtwo's a joy to use. This doesn't make him a good character, but he can be devistating when used right.

For excellent Mewtwo advice, go to Taj's character match-up thread.

Peace out man... or... girl... hmmm...

hoopspr226

Smash Journeyman
Who cares!

Why did you decide to make this thread anyway? Who on earth would find this topic interesting or beneficial other than yourself?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
if you can be competitively good at both at the same time i might be impressed because brawl is poison for melee fingers.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Same thing happened to me :(

Today i played melee the first time after europe-brawl release just because of mewtwo x(

I miss him and yeah he's now my main in Melee... **** you Sakurai for cutting him, he was the best.

Funny thing about playing melee again is, that before brawl i couldnt Wavedash, now its soooooooooooooooooo easy xD

Competitive Brawl made ME more competitive xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Sorry but thats too odd considering that brawl doesnt even have wavedashing

EarthLord_CJ

Smash Cadet
No -.-

I'm not the only one who was better in melee after playing Brawl

I got better at Melee from Brawl, too. No, seriously.
For whatever reason, Brawl has either improved our Melee skills (not very likely, unlesss there's a logical reason), or just simply motivated us to play Melee instead.

TheREALShadowChaos

Smash Journeyman
Same thing happened to me :(

Today i played melee the first time after europe-brawl release just because of mewtwo x(

I miss him and yeah he's now my main in Melee... **** you Sakurai for cutting him, he was the best.

Funny thing about playing melee again is, that before brawl i couldnt Wavedash, now its soooooooooooooooooo easy xD

Competitive Brawl made ME more competitive xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I have the same. First I had much trouble wavedashing and could only do it to the left, but when I just started playing Melee again after playing Brawl for a long time I suddenly could wavedash to both sides easily. XD

But I hate Mewtwo being left out. :-(

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
I started playing Melee for the same reason, ShadowChaos. Mewtwo, Roy, Young Link, and the old Ganon.

I'd just like to point out that if you notice the links in my sig, I'm currently working on a smash bros. PC game called Super Smash Bros. Crusade. I would just like to say that Mewtwo and Roy are both in it.

Top Bottom