• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im finnnaly a smash master.

andrewajt62

Smash Journeyman
I finnally unlocked everything in the two super smash bros games. The N64 one, and the Gamecube one. In melee I unlocked all stages, cleared all 51 event matches, unlocked the sound test, and have many trophies. I did the same thing with the n64 game. Now I can play the Final Destination stage and three classic N64 stages. I do not play the the two games version on emulaters, I play them on the real sytems. I don't use cheats either. I am so proud of myself.

I am not trying to brag because the are many people way better than me. It just took me years to accomplish. Event 51 was hard but Fox's blaster did the trick. I am better with Fox then with Bowser now.

P.S.S.S. I see many of you did it with Jig. I tried with her many times but had trouble with Gannon and Mewtwo. With Fox I ran to one side and shot the trio and when they came I used fire fox attack on them (up b) to escape to the other side and reapeted the process over and over until they were dead. It took many tries but it was worth it. I also completed 15 minute melee with Dk today to unlock the third and last classic N64 stage.

I am very proud of myself for accomplishing this. I hope i run into Celebi from a Pokeball to get her trophy!

mario-man

Smash Lord
Whoooaaaahhh!! You completed event 51 with Fox. Not bad man. But, single player doesn't define your skill.

Still, I'm not sure I could do that. I suppose I could with practice.......

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I did e51 with jigglypuff lol i dont even play her but her down b on gigabowser just seemed like the easiest thing to do. NJ on doing it with fox

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
hahah i think everyone did it with fox. repost this thread when you've gotten the 4995 battles award.

edit: i mean jiggs. i still can't do it with any other characters. stupid no c stick...

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I already beat event 51 with every character. Back in Summer of 2006.

Also I hold the WR for event match 39. Jigglypuff Live with 0:16xx

I unlocked everything also in the beginning of 2002.

I also have beaten adventure mode with everybody on the medium level or higher.

pdk

Smash Lord
You know EVERYBODY here did what you did?
So the only thing I learned in this thread is that Jigglypuff is awesome.
not really, i waited for my little brother to unlock everything on his copy of the game then copied his save file; that and i never owned an actual copy of ssb64

WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME?!

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
not really, i waited for my little brother to unlock everything on his copy of the game then copied his save file; that and i never owned an actual copy of ssb64

WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME?!
Thats pretty much what all of my friends did to me. -_-

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I did it with peach, but it took me a while to get it done... Then, I found out how easy it was for jiggs and did it with her in one try, i think. :( ... all that time I wasted w/peach lol. I think I did this with pichu as well... not sure, it was a while ago, but I think it was pichu...

pdk

Smash Lord
Thats pretty much what all of my friends did to me. -_-
you're just popular with the crowd, they want in on the action so they can go to parties and pick up chicks with "hey, i have a copy of che's ssbm save file on a signed memory card, wanna check it out at my place baby?"

Top Bottom