• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm done wifi...

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Link to original post: [drupal=2377]I'm done wifi...[/drupal]

Omaigawd, another Melee > Brawl rant!

•Too many *******s think they are going to get the $200 and use cheap wifi tactics...

•No character diversity; MK, MK, MK, people that know I play D3 and use Falco.

It's just not that fun anymore.

/*****ing, crying, w/e raegquit

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I think you should stop taking Brawl seriously.

That would be better than quitting, because you can still enjoy it.

n88

Smash Lord
Seriously, it's just a game. There are better ways to make money, if that's what you're trying to do.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Seriously, it's just a game. There are better ways to make money, if that's what you're trying to do.
I want to know the ways to get make money, looking for a job won't do because they always say the same **** like, "Oh, sorry, we won't hire for a whole 2 years and more". T_T

Anyways, you must be talking about the Brawl ladder match's right? If so, of course theirs a lot of people that will be cheap to get money. Using, Wolf, Snake, Donkey Kong, King Dedede, Falco, Lucario, or Toon Link will give you a whole lot of wins online. =/

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
I have a newfound love for sandbagging really hard on random wi-fi, and if some scrub comes along who thinks they're a total hard-a*s I pick DeDeDe and Bridge of Eldin, Shadow Moses Island, or Mario Circuit. And then everyone except the scrub helps me pick those stages and continue to do so until he or she quits.

Whine, whine, *****, *****, I play the ladder and thought I would see character diversity and good matches. If you want any decent wifi matches, find people who don't lag ****less with you and play them often.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I quit.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Then the question is SuSa...

Why on earth does he give a solitary **** about the AiB ladder?

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I think you should stop taking Brawl seriously.

That would be better than quitting, because you can still enjoy it.
Pretty much this. I find Brawl fun when it isn't too competitive at times. Though I guess small competitive matches can be fun. Just not too much. Gets dull.

Overall I think of Brawl as just another game for me. If I play it too much then I get bored of it. Need variety. >.>

I just leave all that to Melee. Not that I really play that much more anyways x.x I prefer all these other games that are being released now.

Top Bottom