• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm coming back to Melee.

chaddd

Smash Lord
For local and national tournaments.

Now who wants to see Facial Impact 2?

Hype.

That is all.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol really?

I'm gonna be getting into SSF4 more now. Marty, His friend Jason and some East point guys are training me.

But good **** man. :)

Also, I play Fox, Marth and some falco btw lol

chaddd

Smash Lord
lol really?

I'm gonna be getting into SSF4 more now. Marty, His friend Jason and some East point guys are training me.

But good **** man. :)

Also, I play Fox, Marth and some falco btw lol
I'm surprised Marty plays that game. I find it boring as hell. We could play some Marvel 3, though.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol He tolerates it, more so than mvc3 haha. He's been running T6 and AH3 too but I want to focus more on ssf4 for now since I have exposure to some decent players, plus Ken is pretty good :)

chaddd

Smash Lord
here's where i decide to just sell my ps3 for a xbox360
haha. Playstation is better for Marvel, plus it's the system most tournaments use. My brother owns a 360, though, so it worked out that way.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Hey fullmetal, whatever happened to those truegamer tournaments? I miss the melee community and the tournament scene, lol

Facial Impact 2 needs to happen!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Hey fullmetal, whatever happened to those truegamer tournaments? I miss the melee community and the tournament scene, lol

Facial Impact 2 needs to happen!
Tommy and them decided to branch off to other games too- and I work almost every weekend guaranteed.

Top Bottom