• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
W. Ashley:《 H.P.: 16/50; E.P. 16/50; J.T.: 688; Jump: 4J (×1); Speed: 4 J/t;》

Baby Ashley: 《Status: Sad; H.P.: 25/25; E.P. 30/30; J.T.: 90; Jump: 1J (×1); Speed: 1 J/t》

Jack Frost: 《 Status: H.P.: 140/140; E.P. 83/95; J.T.: 390 - 50; Jump: 3J (×2); Speed: 1 J/t》

JP Ashley: 《Status: H.P.: 40/40; E.P. 45/45; J.T.: 800; Jump: 4J (×1); Speed: 4 J/t 》

Kirby: 《H.P. (health) : 48/48; E.P. (energy): (81- 6)/99; J.T. (currency) : 200; Jump: 4 J (referred to Baby Ashley's base jump height); Skills: Flight, Copy; Weapons: Sword, Hammer. 》

Boo-boo: Boo-hoo...

Rita: She's sad that the game is drawing to a close, but it has too if it will be ready to sell. It's basically a law.

A.R.: Rita, I should act my age. I'm sorry for saying you did nothing.

Rita: Thank you, and I'm sorry for calling you out for being an old fart.

A.R.: Something is accepted... Anyway, Ashley, if you're ready, Rita will brief you.
"If this is Baby Ashley's game, she'll have to fight the final boss alone. We can take her there, but we can't fight," Ashley says. She picks up Baby Ashley and rubs her back.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
W. Ashley:《 Status: Tiny ; H.P.: 16/50; E.P. 16/50; J.T.: 688; Jump: 4J (×1); Speed: 4 J/t;》

Baby Ashley: 《Status: H.P.: 25/25; E.P. 30/30; J.T.: 90; Jump: 1J (×1); Speed: 1 J/t》

Jack Frost: 《 Status: H.P.: 140/140; E.P. 83/95; J.T.: 390 - 50; Jump: 3J (×2); Speed: 1 J/t》

JP Ashley: 《Status: H.P.: 40/40; E.P. 45/45; J.T.: 800; Jump: 4J (×1); Speed: 4 J/t 》

Kirby: 《H.P. (health) : 48/48; E.P. (energy): (81- 6)/99; J.T. (currency) : 200; Jump: 4 J (referred to Baby Ashley's base jump height); Skills: Flight, Copy; Weapons: Sword, Hammer. 》

"If this is Baby Ashley's game, she'll have to fight the final boss alone. We can take her there, but we can't fight," Ashley says. She picks up Baby Ashley and rubs her back.
Rita: Venomosity will then be waiting deep in the volcano. At first, we thought he was situated in a castle. Turns out, he went the cliché volcano route.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
W. Ashley:《 Status: Tiny ; H.P.: 16/50; E.P. 16/50; J.T.: 688; Jump: 4J (×1); Speed: 4 J/t;》

Baby Ashley: 《Status: H.P.: 25/25; E.P. 30/30; J.T.: 90; Jump: 1J (×1); Speed: 1 J/t》

Rita: Venomosity will then be waiting deep in the volcano. At first, we thought he was situated in a castle. Turns out, he went the cliché volcano route.
"It'll be okay," Ashley tells Baby Ashley. She finishes the fireproof elixir and scoops it into a bottle for each of them except Red. "Anything else we need to know?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Jack Frost: Hee ho! They probably didn't let me go because I'd kick their butts!
Virge: (Jokingly) With what, your own? You're a snowman... in a volcano!

"Okay....How far is his hideout in the volcano?" Ashley asks.
Rita: Distance isn't a problem. The warp chest is right...

Boo-boo: Don't go! Boo-hoo!

Smithy: Well, since this is my last appearance...

Fuller: What do you have to complain about? At least you got to make a few weapons! (Fuller grabs the warp chest and throws it over Baby Ashley)... Bluh, bluh, bluh, bluh, bluh, bluh, bluh, bluh...

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Fuller: What do you have to complain about? At least you got to make a few weapons! (Fuller grabs the warp chest and throws it over Baby Ashley)... Bluh, bluh, bluh, bluh, bluh, bluh, bluh, bluh...
Jack Frost: You... You JERK! You make me Hee-Ho mad! I'll show you I can do it! (Jack Frost tries to lift the warp chest but fails due to it being to heavy.) Grrrrr! (Jack Frost kicks the warp chest) Ow!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Jack Frost: You... You JERK! You make me Hee-Ho mad! I'll show you I can do it! (Jack Frost tries to lift the warp chest but fails due to it being to heavy.) Grrrrr! (Jack Frost kicks the warp chest) Ow!
A.R.: You'd be great in an Ice Climber reboot though... and I said this because I'm the only non-player character who hasn't spoken yet.

Dealy: You got that right... sorta.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

The gang immediately starts panting except Red, and Ashley gives them all the fireproof elixir. She sets Baby Ashley on the ground. "It shouldn't be too far from here..." she says. She turns Red into her wand and stays on the lookout for monsters.

JP starts to cry. "I missing Boo-Boo san!" she whines. Ashley ignores her.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
A.R.: You'd be great in an Ice Climber reboot though... and I said this because I'm the only non-player character who hasn't spoken yet.

Dealy: You got that right... sorta.
Jack Frost: Hey... You're right! Hee Ho! (Jack Frost went from angry to happy!)

The gang immediately starts panting except Red, and Ashley gives them all the fireproof elixir. She sets Baby Ashley on the ground. "It shouldn't be too far from here..." she says. She turns Red into her wand and stays on the lookout for monsters.

(Jack Frost uses his ice breath to cool down the gang even more!)

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Baby Ashley: 《Status: Sad; H.P.: 25/25; E.P. 30/30; J.T.: 90; Jump: 1J (×1); Speed: 1 J/t》

Jack Frost: 《 Status: Happy; H.P.: 140/140; E.P. 83/95; J.T.: 390 - 50; Jump: 3J (×2); Speed: 1 J/t》

A lake of magma lies in front of a large gate. The way looks easy until... a pair of giant ears made of molten rock emerges from the lake, signaling the rise of a giant, familiar form.

Magma Bunny: You are all in a place you don't belong... Really, nobody in their right mind goes inside an active volcano... You will have to go!

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Jack Frost: 《 Status: Happy; H.P.: 140/140; E.P. 83/95; J.T.: 390 - 50; Jump: 3J (×2); Speed: 1 J/t》

A lake of magma lies in front of a large gate. The way looks easy until... a pair of giant ears made of molten rock emerges from the lake, signaling the rise of a giant, familiar form.

Magma Bunny: You are all in a place you don't belong... Really, nobody in their right mind goes inside an active volcano... You will have to go!
Jack Frost: Seems like a powerful opponent, ho! Jack Bufala! (Jack Frost creates 5 larger, icy versions of himself and launches them at Magma Bunny)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

"Dust Bunny! We're not leaving until we rescue you!" Ashley says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Jack Frost: Seems like a powerful opponent, ho! Jack Bufala! (Jack Frost creates 5 larger, icy versions of himself and launches them at Magma Bunny)
The ice melts.

Magma Bunny: Really? Ice? Why, of all things, do you have to be ice?

Introduction: trumpets together with banjos sound as Magma Bunny's statistics appear on screen...

《H.P.: (No H.P.)?; Size: 24 J; Attacks with... magma; Slow; Rebuilds after attacks. There must be another way to stop him...》

"Dust Bunny! We're not leaving until we rescue you!" Ashley says.
Magma Bunny: Dust? Hahahaha! You don't bring dust to a fire fight!... (Forms a pair of legs)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

The ice melts.

Introduction: trumpets together with banjos sound as Magma Bunny's statistics appear on screen...

《H.P.: (No H.P.)?; Size: 24 J; Attacks with... magma; Slow; Rebuilds after attacks. There must be another way to stop him...》

Magma Bunny: Dust? Hahahaha! You don't bring dust to a fire fight!... (Forms a pair of legs)
"Maybe water could extinguish him..." Ashley mumbles. She waves her wand and water shoots at Magma Bunny.

Yiptap

Smash Lord

The ice melts.

(Jack Frost creates an icicle sword and stabs at Magma Bunny, with the icicle melting when it hits him)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Maybe water could extinguish him..." Ashley mumbles. She waves her wand and water shoots at Magma Bunny.
(Jack Frost creates an icicle sword and stabs at Magma Bunny, with the icicle melting when it hits him)
Dust Bunny's size slightly diminishes from the melted ice of Jack Frost's attack, and slightly from Ashley's attack, getting faster in the process.

《Size: 21 J》

Dust Bunny: This is a weird game. I feel like I should be doing something about now. WATCH OUT!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny's size slightly diminishes from the melted ice of Jack Frost's attack, and slightly from Ashley's attack, getting faster in the process.

Dust Bunny: This is a weird game. I feel like I should be doing something about now. WATCH OUT!
Ashley stands on guard, anticipating an attack. Baby Ashley tries to toddle over to him. "Dust Bunny!"

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
《22J》

Magma Bunny: Not a good idea! Play with fire, and get burned!... (A fireball swells in his mouth, becoming increasingly hot)...
Baby Ashley drinks another fireproof elixir, and Red transforms into a broom. She flies on him over to Magma Bunny. "Stop being mean!"

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
《24》

Magma Bunny: Well, what am I supposed to do then? In case you haven't noticed, I'm made of molten rock.
"Stop attacking us! Hewp us beat da bad guy!" Baby Ashley says. Ashley stares at her feet, embarrassed from her.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Magma Bunny lies on his front, placing his giant head near Baby Ashley.

Magma Bunny: Aren't I a bad guy? Just look at me.
"You don' have to be! You can hewp us win!" Baby Ashley says.
(Just then, ShyHo appears and sprays water on Magma Bunny)
JP screams and pushes ShyHo into the lava. "LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE!"

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Jack Frost: Uh oh... This vest and elixr are starting to fail on me, ho... (Somehow, Jack Frost makes it to where everyone is)
Jack Frost: Mr. Dealy! Do you have a refrigerator, ho?

Baby Ashley pouts. "Don' wanna do it awone..."

"You have to!" Ashley calls.

Baby Ashley starts to cry. "I-I scawwed!"
Jack Frost: You can do it! Hee Ho! I'm supporting you!

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley pouts. "Don' wanna do it awone..."

"You have to!" Ashley calls.

Baby Ashley starts to cry. "I-I scawwed!"
《23》

Magma Bunny nearly scalds Baby Ashley with magma, but cannot bring himself to do it, and almost picks her up to rock her, but stops there too.

Magma Bunny: This is a mess! I hate it!

Jack Frost: Uh oh... This vest and elixr are starting to fail on me, ho... (Somehow, Jack Frost makes it to where everyone is)
Jack Frost: Mr. Dealy! Do you have a refrigerator, ho?

Dealy: (Indignant with exaggerative expression) That's Ms. Dealy to you!... (Straightens clothing) Yes, I do. The end credits aren't too long in waiting in though, so enjoy it!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
《23》

Magma Bunny nearly scalds Baby Ashley with magma, but cannot bring himself to do it, and almost picks her up to rock her, but stops there too.

Magma Bunny: This is a mess! I hate it!
Baby Ashley wails. "J-just wanna go home!"

"You have to finish this, sweetie, but then we can all go home!" Ashley calls. "It'll be okay! Just be brave!"

Baby Ashley wipes her tears but continues to cry. "I-....I-......I g-gotta go fight, then..." she says. "B-but, I so, so scawwed..."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley wails. "J-just wanna go home!"

"You have to finish this, sweetie, but then we can all go home!" Ashley calls. "It'll be okay! Just be brave!"

Baby Ashley wipes her tears but continues to cry. "I-....I-......I g-gotta go fight, then..." she says. "B-but, I so, so scawwed..."
Just then, the volcano begins to erupt.

Rita and others approach in protective suits.

Rita: That fox! Indications are that Venomosity left the volcano hours ago...

Boo-boo: Uh-oh!

Smithy: Uh-oh!

Rita: Why am I hearing two "uh-oh's?"

Smithy: The rocket was destroyed by all the activity... We can't leave!

Rita: Everyone, to higher ground!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Just then, the volcano begins to erupt.

Rita and others approach in protective suits.

Rita: That fox! Indications are that Venomosity left the volcano hours ago...

Boo-boo: Uh-oh!

Smithy: Uh-oh!

Rita: Why am I hearing two "uh-oh's?"

Smithy: The rocket was destroyed by all the activity... We can't leave!

Rita: Everyone, to higher ground!
Ashley and JP hop onto the broom and bring Rita, Smithy, and Boo-Boo to a rock up high.

"Wh-what about Dust Bunny?" Baby Ashley asks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley and JP hop onto the broom and bring Rita, Smithy, and Boo-Boo to a rock up high.

"Wh-what about Dust Bunny?" Baby Ashley asks.
Magma Bunny: I'm made of rock. That isn't a problem. You need to get to higher...

The path up is obstructed.

Rita: No time...

A.R.: Now is the time... (A.R. whispers the tip he referenced earlier, and Rita gives her the secret book)

Rita: This is the secret to make you strong enough to fight... Open the book, quick!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Magma Bunny: I'm made of rock. That isn't a problem. You need to get to higher...

The path up is obstructed.

Rita: No time...

A.R.: Now is the time... (A.R. whispers the tip he referenced earlier, and Rita gives her the secret book)

Rita: This is the secret to make you strong enough to fight... Open the book, quick!
Baby Ashley opens it, and instantly becomes enlightened. "Okay! I go fight!"

Last edited:
Top Bottom