• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I don't care! I need to know!" Ashley whines.
Agent: You sure are are a fussy child!... (They arrive at Morgantown) Alright, off you go. (He leads her to a somewhat secluded area, where a contact with is waiting ).

Agent: Yup. Make this quick. Bye, Ashley (mouths the words 'good riddance' to the contact as he rolls his eyes.)

The agent leaves.

Contact: (Removing a disguise) You were looking for me? (A very effective mask is removed, revealing Kaitlin's face.)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Agent: You sure are are a fussy child!... (They arrive at Morgantown) Alright, off you go. (He leads her to a somewhat secluded area, where a contact with is waiting ).

Agent: Yup. Make this quick. Bye, Ashley (mouths the words 'good riddance' to the contact as he rolls his eyes.)

The agent leaves.

Contact: (Removing a disguise) You were looking for me? (A very effective mask is removed, revealing Kaitlin's face.)
"I was! I want to know what's going on! Who are you people and what are you trying to do with me?" Ashley says, picking up Baby Ashley.
(ShyHo gives him a taco)
Kaito eats the taco and gives some to the robot. "Vewwy yummy!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I was! I want to know what's going on! Who are you people and what are you trying to do with me?" Ashley says, picking up Baby Ashley.

Robot: No can eat.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Kaitlin: Thanks to my breaking you out, I no longer work for them. They would have executed me for treason, but... Let's focus on you. I saw that you were confused for someone else. They have completely the wrong idea. They tried to take something from your brain, but I'd say that in a couple of hours, they'll find out it wasn't there. On account of your memory of where they are, what they do, and their failed memory wipe, they will look for you again, so we need to get you far away.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Robot: No can eat.
"But you wuv taco?" Kaito says.
Kaitlin: Thanks to my breaking you out, I no longer work for them. They would have executed me for treason, but... Let's focus on you. I saw that you were confused for someone else. They have completely the wrong idea. They tried to take something from your brain, but I'd say that in a couple of hours, they'll find out it wasn't there. On account of your memory of where they are, what they do, and their failed memory wipe, they will look for you again, so we need to get you far away.
"Why did they invade the city?" Ashley asks, trying to calm down Baby Ashley.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"But you wuv taco?" Kaito says.

"Why did they invade the city?" Ashley asks, trying to calm down Baby Ashley.
Kaitlin: It's related to a government project that tested the effects of dissolving a portion of a morphing secret ops agency into what some call a 'dune'... Why am I saying this? You're eight, and we need to hurry while time is on our side.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Kaitlin: It's related to a government project that tested the effects of dissolving a portion of a morphing secret ops agency into what some call a 'dune'... Why am I saying this? You're eight, and we need to hurry while time is on our side.
"I want more answers when we leave! I want my city back!" Ashley says, stomping her foot. "And I want Red!" Baby Ashley keeps crying and Ashley hands her to Kaitlin. "And make her shut up!"

Red sits down at the bar. "I need a beer," he says. "I need to forget all this."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I want more answers when we leave! I want my city back!" Ashley says, stomping her foot. "And I want Red!" Baby Ashley keeps crying and Ashley hands her to Kaitlin. "And make her shut up!"

Red sits down at the bar. "I need a beer," he says. "I need to forget all this."
Kaitlin: It's far too dangerous for you to go back there (cradling baby Ashley). I have a place all planned out for you, where you can have a normal childhood.

Al: Right up, my man... Hey, don't think. Ashley is not your fault. In the little time I saw her, I could tell how crazy she would grow up to be, and if I'll be honest, I admired your restraint despite her almost killing you. It's not worth the brain work, and... don't think.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Kaitlin: It's far too dangerous for you to go back there (cradling baby Ashley). I have a place all planned out for you, where you can have a normal childhood.

Al: Right up, my man... Hey, don't think. Ashley is not your fault. In the little time I saw her, I could tell how crazy she would grow up to be, and if I'll be honest, I admired your restraint despite her almost killing you. It's not worth the brain work, and... don't think.
"But what about my mansion? My magic?" Ashley whines. "Will they let me do magic? Will they let me eat human meat?" Baby Ashley keeps crying. "Home! Want home!"

Red drinks his beer and stares out the window. He begins to tear up a little. "A-Ashley.....I shouldn't, b-but, I miss her...."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"But what about my mansion? My magic?" Ashley whines. "Will they let me do magic? Will they let me eat human meat?" Baby Ashley keeps crying. "Home! Want home!"

Red drinks his beer and stares out the window. He begins to tear up a little. "A-Ashley.....I shouldn't, b-but, I miss her...."
Even the informed Kaitlin was horrified by what she heard.

Kaitlin: (Mouth momentarily ajar) It's all about bringing you that new happiness. You need to get away from all those things. You're young, and you have your whole life ahead of you.

Al: Hey! You're thinking again. I'll bet you've had fantasies of having a life that wasn't owned by someone else, only to squash it so you can come back to your own normal. Take it from me, you don't want to be on that circle forever!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Even the informed Kaitlin was horrified by what she heard.

Kaitlin: (Mouth momentarily ajar) It's all about bringing you that new happiness. You need to get away from all those things. You're young, and you have your whole life ahead of you.

Al: Hey! You're thinking again. I'll bet you've had fantasies of having a life that wasn't owned by someone else, only to squash it so you can come back to your own normal. Take it from me, you don't want to be on that circle forever!
"But I love those things!" Ashley pouts. "You can't take my life away!"

"But, Ashley needs me! She needs me to take care of her and to help her with her magic.....And don't forget Baby Ashley!" Red says, resting his head on his hands.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"But I love those things!" Ashley pouts. "You can't take my life away!"

"But, Ashley needs me! She needs me to take care of her and to help her with her magic.....And don't forget Baby Ashley!" Red says, resting his head on his hands.
Kaitlin: Susan (firmly)! That is taking your life away! You think it makes you happy because that's all you've ever known! Why can't you just listen to me, for once?... ( She carries on a while with an abruptly showing tension before she regains attention)... Sorry. Your life is at stake, and I want you to see it.

Al: I wish I knew what else to say. I mean, you actually have a chance to do something for yourself here, and I wouldn't trust a ba...by to... her... Man, that's messed up!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Kaitlin: Susan (firmly)! That is taking your life away! You think it makes you happy because that's all you've ever known! Why can't you just listen to me, for once?... ( She carries on a while with an abruptly showing tension before she regains attention)... Sorry. Your life is at stake, and I want you to see it.

Al: I wish I knew what else to say. I mean, you actually have a chance to do something for yourself here, and I wouldn't trust a ba...by to... her... Man, that's messed up!
Ashley grabs Baby Ashley. "Not if you can't catch me first!" she says, running away.

"I need to find her before she hurts herself and others!" Red says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley grabs Baby Ashley. "Not if you can't catch me first!" she says, running away.

"I need to find her before she hurts herself and others!" Red says.
Kaitlin: Ashley, Wait! Where are you going? (Runs after her)

Al: Okay, Red. I understand. See ya... Oh! Take this with you... (gives him a bottle labelled 'GingerAlalaAl ') For when you feel like thinking too much.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Kaitlin: Ashley, Wait! Where are you going? (Runs after her)

Al: Okay, Red. I understand. See ya... Oh! Take this with you... (gives him a bottle labelled 'GingerAlalaAl ') For when you feel like thinking too much.
"Away from you!" Ashley yells, running faster. "I don't want to live a normal life! You can't make me do anything!"

Red takes it. "Thanks, Al. I'll be sure to visit when this is all over," he says. He then leaves.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Away from you!" Ashley yells, running faster. "I don't want to live a normal life! You can't make me do anything!"

Red takes it. "Thanks, Al. I'll be sure to visit when this is all over," he says. He then leaves.
Kaitlin loses Ashley on a residential area, where she stops running to avoid compromise of secrecy.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Kaitlin loses Ashley on a residential area, where she stops running to avoid compromise of secrecy.
Ashley snickers and hides behind a bush between two houses, watching the street carefully. She strokes Baby Ashley's hair, who then falls asleep.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley snickers and hides behind a bush between two houses, watching the street carefully. She strokes Baby Ashley's hair, who then falls asleep.
<I suppose this means we need to set up another situation later. This one has, it would seem, run its course. What will happen next? Is this likely to return to the palace? If so, Bowser Jr. is waiting. If not, there might be other considerations.>

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<I suppose this means we need to set up another situation later. This one has, it would seem, run its course. What will happen next? Is this likely to return to the palace? If so, Bowser Jr. is waiting. If not, there might be other considerations.>
<What is this normal life that Kaitlin had planned for Ashley? I was under the impression that someone was going to take Ashley, except Ashley resisted. Perhaps this person, if they exist, could find Ashley. I would find it rather amusing if Ashley was in fact forced into living a normal life with some adult, and eventually rebelling and escaping. Sometimes it's difficult for me to make Ashley uncooperative and unwilling to do things, but not so much that it ends up like this.>

Ashley continues hiding, hoping she isn't found.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(Meanwhile, ShyHo and Lenna are relaxing on the sofa, knowing Kaito is playing with the robot)
ShyHo: Hey, Lenna.
Lenna: Yes?
ShyHo: What if somebody were to break into the palace?
Lenna: I don’t know, the security would probably stop them.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
<What is this normal life that Kaitlin had planned for Ashley? I was under the impression that someone was going to take Ashley, except Ashley resisted. Perhaps this person, if they exist, could find Ashley. I would find it rather amusing if Ashley was in fact forced into living a normal life with some adult, and eventually rebelling and escaping.>
(The next morning, ShyHo and Lenna wake up)
ShyHo: Mornin’ Kaito.

Top Bottom