• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley smiles cutely, trying to charm them. Ashley watches from outside.
<My responses will be simplified since I may not have long (?)>

Grant receives word that baby Ashley has no accessible documentation.

Grant: I don't have time for this... If a baby can get in here, what else can? Someone is not doing there job.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<My responses will be simplified since I may not have long (?)>

Grant receives word that baby Ashley has no accessible documentation.

Grant: I don't have time for this... If a baby can get in here, what else can? Someone is not doing there job.
Baby Ashley continues trying to charm and distract Grant. She puts her hands over her eyes. "Peekaboo!"

"Someone's still near the door...." Ashley says.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Kaito nods. He then gets a blanket and some stuffed animals and curls up next to the robot. "Night night...." he says, falling asleep. <gtg bye>
(ShyHo gets out of bed, changes Kaito, puts him in the crib, raises the bars, gives him his bottle, and goes to bed)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo gets out of bed, changes Kaito, puts him in the crib, raises the bars, gives him his bottle, and goes to bed)
Kaito wakes up shortly afterwards and starts crying.
Rick: I think we should come up front. This looks like a military installation crossed with a dump. They would have seen us.
"Alright," Ashley says. She enters the building and looks around. Baby Ashley continues trying to act cute.

Top Bottom