• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Wario: (trying to pry the motionless baby off of him) Somebody is making unauthorized copies of my games, and whenever I get close to the answer, something sends me the other way.
Baby Ashley doesn't budge and chews on Wario's finger. "Who do you suspect?" Ashley asks.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Wario: That is what's funny. Whoever does it is good at covering themselves, and everyone is suspicious now!
"Well, it sure isn't me or Red. I saw a truck labelled "Wizmonik" outside, though," Ashley says.

Baby Ashley looks up at Wario. "WaWa?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Wario: I know Wizmonik is behind this, but who is helping him? Once I know that, I can stick it to him.
(ShyHo calls Wario)
ShyHo: Mr. Wario is it? We’ve got reports that people broke into your castle and stole your money.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley covers Wario's eyes with her hands.
Wario: Hey... How did you... (stumbles about the office)... Get off (steps one foot into a waste basket)! I can't see (pulls Ashley off before falling out the window)... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH (lands on a fruit stand below, smashing it)!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Wario: Hey... How did you... (stumbles about the office)... Get off (steps one foot into a waste basket)! I can't see (pulls Ashley off before falling out the window)... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH (lands on a fruit stand below, smashing it)!
Bystander: Are you alright?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The two Ashleys go down to see him. "WaWa?" Baby Ashley says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley teleports them back to her mansion and puts Wario on the couch. Baby Ashley climbs up next to him and sucks her thumb. "Red! Come here!" Ashley yells. Red appears. "Oh, man..."
Lenna: How do you think Ashley’s meeting went with Wario?
ShyHo: I think it went very well and everything went according to their plans.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: How do you think Ashley’s meeting went with Wario?
ShyHo: I think it went very well and everything went according to their plans.
Ashley picks up Baby Ashley and teleports back to ShyHo's palace. "Wario is unconscious," Ashley says.

Top Bottom