• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: I have to go to the bathroom, stay put. (She goes to the bathroom)
(ShyHo opens the closet)
Red runs out and the two start fighting again. Ashley turns Red into her broom and bashes it against the wall while screaming profanities.

Baby Ashley toddles over to the bathroom door and sits in front of it, waiting for Lenna.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Red runs out and the two start fighting again. Ashley turns Red into her room and bashes it against the wall while screaming profanities.

Baby Ashley toddles over to the bathroom door and sits in front of it, waiting for Lenna.
(Lenna comes out)
Lenna: Alright, what next? Why were you sitting in front of the bathroom door?
ShyHo: Enough!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Lenna comes out)
Lenna: Alright, what next? Why were you sitting in front of the bathroom door?
ShyHo: Enough!
"Waiting for Wenna," Baby Ashley says.

Red untransforms and grabs a drowsiness potion. He forces Ashley to drink it and she slumps down on the floor. "Time for night-night...." she mumbles.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Waiting for Wenna," Baby Ashley says.

Red untransforms and grabs a drowsiness potion. He forces Ashley to drink it and she slumps down on the floor. "Time for night-night...." she mumbles.
Lenna: For what?
ShyHo: Good night.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: That’s weird.
Lenna: Okay. (She hugs Ashley) Aren’t you going to hide somewhere?
Baby Ashley does it without hiding and yawns. "Sweepy now..."

"She acts a bit more childish when she's sleepy," Red says. He teleports her home, and puts her in bed and falls asleep along with her.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley does it without hiding and yawns. "Sweepy now..."

"She acts a bit more childish when she's sleepy," Red says. He teleports her home, and puts her in bed and falls asleep along with her.
(Lenna changes Baby Ashley)
Lenna: Time for bed. (She puts her in her crib) Unfortunately, I need you to stay in your crib, I just refilled your bottle. (She gives her her bottle and bunny) If you do, I’ll give you ice cream for breakfast.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Lenna changes Baby Ashley)
Lenna: Time for bed. (She puts her in her crib) Unfortunately, I need you to stay in your crib, I just refilled your bottle. (She gives her her bottle and bunny) If you do, I’ll give you ice cream for breakfast.
"Stay wif me for a wittle bit...." Baby Ashley mumbles. She closes her eyes and falls asleep while snuggling her bunny. <gtg bye>

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Stay wif me for a wittle bit...." Baby Ashley mumbles. She closes her eyes and falls asleep while snuggling her bunny. <gtg bye>
(Lenna goes back to the palace and she heads into bed)
ShyHo: Hey, how was Ashley?
Lenna: She was good.
ShyHo: I love you, Lenna.
Lenna: I love you too, ShyHo. (She turns out the lights and goes to sleep)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Lenna goes back to the palace and she heads into bed)
ShyHo: Hey, how was Ashley?
Lenna: She was good.
ShyHo: I love you, Lenna.
Lenna: I love you too, ShyHo. (She turns out the lights and goes to sleep)
Ashley and Red wake up, sore from hitting each other. Red goes downstairs to have some coffee, and Ashley goes into Baby Ashley's room. She picks her up and they go to ShyHo's palace and knock on the door.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley and Red wake up, sore from hitting each other. Red goes downstairs to have some coffee, and Ashley goes into Baby Ashley's room. She picks her up and they go to ShyHo's palace and knock on the door.
ShyHo: Hey. Good morning.

Top Bottom