• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Yea, I remember that, and ShyHo told me it happened again, didn't I poke that sob full of holes last time around?
Lenna: I think you did. But, he's formless and can resurface at will. He's made of food.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Yea, I remember that, and ShyHo told me it happened again, didn't I poke that sob full of holes last time around?
"You did, but we found this weird lab, and I think someone revived him. He's now a creature made of human flesh and mayonnaise," Red says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"You did, but we found this weird lab, and I think someone revived him. He's now a creature made of human flesh and mayonnaise," Red says.
Lenna: Yuck. That sounds horrific. We must find out who revived him.

Last edited:

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
Poor thing, I am swearing it my duty to hunt the mother****** who brought him back down and put as many holes in him as I did mister mayo man.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Poor thing, I am swearing it my duty to hunt the mother****** who brought him back down and put as many holes in him as I did mister mayo man.
Lenna: I think Holo-ShyHo told me that he found Ashley at an abandoned warehouse. Maybe search around there?

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
(Pulls out and starts speeding to check the warehouses in town in the most logical and methodic order based on intersection traffic, stoplight timing and such that way the search is most effective) Alright Red, stop number 1, the old lumber mill warehouse.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Pulls out and starts speeding to check the warehouses in town in the most logical and methodic order based on intersection traffic, stoplight timing and such that way the search is most effective) Alright Red, stop number 1, the old lumber mill warehouse.
"Alrighty," Red says, getting out. "Any sign of anything?"

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
HEY! Look at that! (Marth points at a small chair made of half-empty mayo bottles) Look familiar to you?
"Yeah! He must have been here...." Red says.
ShyHo checks on Ashley as Lenna sits in the living room)
ShyHo: Hey, Ashley, how are you?
"I still feel really sick....." Ashley mumbles, and then vomits.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
I'm gonna go in closer, (Marth cautiously steps forward while drawing Falchion)
Red steps forward, and nothing happens. "Huh," he says. He then notices a mayo-covered body. "Ew, look! This must be one of his victims!"
ShyHo: Oh, boy. Maybe some medicine will help you. (He hands her some medicine)
Ashley takes the medicine. "Thanks....I need to get clean....." she mumbles.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
"Yeah! He must have been here...." Red says.

"I still feel really sick....." Ashley mumbles, and then vomits.
(As Marth steps forward he stops, mid-step, then stretches his foot out and then lands, there was a tripwire) Careful Red, this place is rigged, follow the line to see where it goes. (Marth continues forward until he reaches the chair, he then slices the mayo chair in half, and out of the mayonnaise, the Mayo Man forms up) You found me have you, too bad the news of your discovery will never escape this mill (The Mayo Man grabs Marth around the collar and flings him onto a woodchopping line, without failing to bang his head into a steel pillar and knock him unconscious)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(As Marth steps forward he stops, mid-step, then stretches his foot out and then lands, there was a tripwire) Careful Red, this place is rigged, follow the line to see where it goes. (Marth continues forward until he reaches the chair, he then slices the mayo chair in half, and out of the mayonnaise, the Mayo Man forms up) You found me have you, too bad the news of your discovery will never escape this mill (The Mayo Man grabs Marth around the collar and flings him onto a woodchopping line, without failing to bang his head into a steel pillar and knock him unconscious)
"Marth!" Red exclaims. He runs over to him, and the Mayo Man tries to grab him. Red stuns him with his trident and drags Marth outside. "Someone! Help!" he yells.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
"Marth!" Red exclaims. He runs over to him, and the Mayo Man tries to grab him. Red stuns him with his trident and drags Marth outside. "Someone! Help!" he yells.
(The Mayo Man follows you outside, putting on gloves the creamy color of mayo, and picks Marth up by the neck) You made me suffer at the hands of your blade, and now it is time for you to feel the same! (you see the Mayo Man has Marth's sword from where it was dropped inside, and Marth is run through with his own loyal saber, Falchion)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(Lenna calls Red)
Lenna: Did you defeat the mayo man?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: No kidding, you puked everywhere. (He puts a new dress on Ashley and changes the bed sheets.)
Ashley nods and yawns, falling asleep. "Night night......"
(Lenna calls Red)
Lenna: Did you defeat the mayo man?
"No, we didn't! The Mayo Man stabbed Marth with his own sword! Come quick!" Red exclaims.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
Marth: (slouches over in shock) uggh... (The Mayo Man lets go of the sword and Marth falls, holding it like a loved one

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"No, we didn't! The Mayo Man stabbed Marth with his own sword! Come quick!" Red exclaims.
(Lenna rushes to the place Red and Marth are, she picks Marth up and drives him and Red back to the palace, she then puts Marth in the palace's infirmary)
Lenna: He's hurt, badly. (Serv-Bot stitches Marth's wound)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Lenna rushes to the place Red and Marth are, she picks Marth up and drives him and Red back to the palace, she then puts Marth in the palace's infirmary)
Lenna: He's hurt, badly. (Serv-Bot stitches Marth's wound)
Red sits on Ashley's bed and watches anxiously. "Oh man...is he gonna live?"

Top Bottom