• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: I've fought and seen much worse.
Ashley vomits into a bucket again. "Eating mayo...." she mutters, lost in thought. "I think I might have an idea that could stop the Mayo Man forever.....But first, we need to make sure Marth is okay...."

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: He might. We don't know. The bleeding's stopped, but he may have internal injuries.
Ashley keeps hugging Lenna, still upset. "It's all my fault, because I got kidnapped....." she mumbles.

"Don't say that, it wasn't your fault for getting kidnapped," Red says. "I'm sure he'll be fine.....probably...."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley keeps hugging Lenna, still upset. "It's all my fault, because I got kidnapped....." she mumbles.

"Don't say that, it wasn't your fault for getting kidnapped," Red says. "I'm sure he'll be fine.....probably...."
Lenna: We can never be too sure he’ll survive. He wasn’t wearing armor, unfortunately.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: We can never be too sure he’ll survive. He wasn’t wearing armor, unfortunately.
Ashley sobs and Red gives her a hug. "I guess you really care about Marth," Red says. Ashley nods. "I...I wish I knew healing magic to help him....." she mutters.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley sobs and Red gives her a hug. "I guess you really care about Marth," Red says. Ashley nods. "I...I wish I knew healing magic to help him....." she mutters.
Lenna: Good thing I do! Curaga! (She heals him)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Well, I didn't want your sheets to get dirty again," Red says.
Lenna: It’s fine. We’ll just buy more. You know stress can negatively affect my baby’s outcome. Maybe I should stop hanging out with you guys.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: It’s fine. We’ll just buy more. You know stress can negatively affect my baby’s outcome. Maybe I should stop hanging out with you guys.
"What are you talking about? It's not our fault Ashley got kidnapped and Marth got stabbed," Red says. "Besides....Ashley would miss you."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"What are you talking about? It's not our fault Ashley got kidnapped and Marth got stabbed," Red says. "Besides....Ashley would miss you."
Lenna: No, it's the pregnancy. It's been acting up.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Well, alright," Red says. Ashley yawns and falls back asleep. "Man, she's really sick. At least she stopped vomiting," Red says.
Lenna: Alright, I'm going upstairs.
ShyHo: Hey I see Ashley's asleep, why is Marth on the floor?

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
<Actually I kind of was, I was just stabbed between the breastplate and the torso guard, so about an inch or two beneath my heart, luckily it wasn't the other side of the heart (above the heart is a primary artery, the aorta, it is pretty much like the trunk of the tree), but I might actually take something with that internal injuries thing, and curaga only heals surface wounds, right? Like closing a cut but not filling and repairing nerves that were damage by a gunshot?>

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(Marth moves a little bit, moaning in pain, but showing no real sign of life other than a heartbeat and breathing, much less consciousness)
ShyHo: Oh, he’s alive, there we go. (ShyHo puts Marth in the hospital bed and attaches an IV to him)
Monitor: Beep, beep, beep.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(Marth opens his eyes a little) Where am I? Why does my chest hurt so bad?
ShyHo: You got stabbed in the chest by the mayo man and lost consciousness. At least that’s what my wife told me.

Last edited:

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
Hmm? Mayo man? Didn't I kill his a** like months ago? (I am guessing the time stamp because back then Lenna wasn't pregnant and she now is decently through there, which would estimate as about 5-6 months)

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
(Marth tries to sit up and blood starts angrily erupting from the sword wound on his chest, the bot may not be the best trained in sutures)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Hmm? Mayo man? Didn't I kill his a** like months ago? (I am guessing the time stamp because back then Lenna wasn't pregnant and she now is decently through there, which would estimate as about 5-6 months)
(She was pregnant since January 8th 2021) ShyHo: Yes, but he came back.
(Marth tries to sit up and blood starts angrily erupting from the sword wound on his chest, the bot may not be the best trained in sutures)
ShyHo: Yeah... Serv-Bot isn’t best suited for medicine. Do you feel alright? (He wraps bandages on Marth’s chest)

Last edited:

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
Kinda, I feel like there is a giant hole in my chest but other than that just peachy, looks like I got run through entirely, in one end and out the other, can you get me a full body mirror?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Kinda, I feel like there is a giant hole in my chest but other than that just peachy, looks like I got run through entirely, in one end and out the other, can you get me a full body mirror?
(ShyHo wheels a mirror towards Marth)
ShyHo: That’s because you were stabbed through the chest.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
Yes, I was being sarcastic my good friend, can you loosen the bandages so I can see what the back looks like?

Top Bottom