• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley is unconscious and her mouth is covered in mayo. Her cut seems to be infected with something. "Look! Her wound got even worse!" Red says.
HShyHo: Curaja! (He casts Curaja on Ashley, staunching her wound)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Holo-ShyHo teleports her to the palace and puts her in a hospital bed and places bandages on her neck where the wound was)
Ashley's eyes flutter open slightly and she groans. "Gonna puke..." she mumbles. Red grabs a bucket for her and she vomits mayonnaise into it. "Better....what are these bandages on my neck?"

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley's eyes flutter open slightly and she groans. "Gonna puke..." she mumbles. Red grabs a bucket for her and she vomits mayonnaise into it. "Better....what are these bandages on my neck?"
ShyHo: A weird mayo guy slit your throat.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Oh, him again...." Ashley mutters. "Still feel sick...."
Holo-ShyHo: Boss! Lenna! Come to see Ashley!
Lenna: What's wrong? Why are you all bruised?
ShyHo: Did something happen? Why are there bandages on your neck?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Holo-ShyHo: Boss! Lenna! Come to see Ashley!
Lenna: What's wrong? Why are you all bruised?
ShyHo: Did something happen? Why are there bandages on your neck?
"Ashley got kidnapped by the Mayo Man again, and he gave her a weird cut," Red explains.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
“Want my bunny....” Ashley mumbles. Red gets it for her and she falls asleep snuggling it. ”Night night...” she mumbles.
ShyHo: Good night, Ashley. (Him and Lenna head upstairs)

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Good night, Ashley. (Him and Lenna head upstairs)
Red snuggles against her and lays down for a while. Eventually, he notices that mayonnaise is leaking out of her mouth and from her stitched up wound. “ShyHo! Lenna! Come down here!” he yells.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Red snuggles against her and lays down for a while. Eventually, he notices that mayonnaise is leaking out of her mouth and from her stitched up wound. “ShyHo! Lenna! Come down here!” he yells.
(ShyHo comes down)
ShyHo: What’s up?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
“It’s coming out of the wound on her neck too....I don’t think this is norma,” Red says. “And she reeks of it....her skin is white and pale....”
ShyHo: Holo-ShyHo did tell me that she was forcefed it. We’ll have to drain some of it. (ShyHo sticks a needle in Ashley’s arm to collect mayonnaise)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Holo-ShyHo did tell me that she was forcefed it. We’ll have to drain some of it. (ShyHo sticks a needle in Ashley’s arm to collect mayonnaise)
The syringe fills up quickly, and Ashley vomits more mayonnaise, still not waking up. “Uh oh, she messed the bed, too,” Red says, holding his nose. “Do you think these weird cut has something to do with it?”

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The syringe fills up quickly, and Ashley vomits more mayonnaise, still not waking up. “Uh oh, she messed the bed, too,” Red says, holding his nose. “Do you think this weird cut has something to do with it?”
ShyHo: Probably. Anyways gotta go to bed (he goes upstairs) <I gtg anyways, bye>

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
ShyHo: Probably. Anyways gotta go to bed (he goes upstairs) <I gtg anyways, bye>
The syringe fills up quickly, and Ashley vomits more mayonnaise, still not waking up. “Uh oh, she messed the bed, too,” Red says, holding his nose. “Do you think these weird cut has something to do with it?”
(Marth appears) The Mayo Man again? I thought I absolutely obliterated him from existence!

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
Well then, is he actually dead this time, or do I need to go on a hunt to make sure he stays dead?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Red cleans Ashley up and puts her in a pull-up and tries to do something about the mayonnaise incessantly flowing from her mouth. "Uh, maybe she needs her stomach pumped," Red mutters to himself.

Roguelorian

Smash Rookie
I'll just take some eggs over toast with a side of bacon, and coffee, two sugars no creamer. Morning Red!

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I'll just take some eggs over toast with a side of bacon, and coffee, two sugars no creamer. Morning Red!
(ShyHo and Lenna eat their breakfasts with the latter coming down after she finishes eating)
Red cleans Ashley up and puts her in a pull-up and tries to do something about the mayonnaise incessantly flowing from her mouth. "Uh, maybe she needs her stomach pumped," Red mutters to himself.
Lenna: Yeah, Serv-Bot! Pump Ashley’s stomach! (It does so)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"Er, hi Marth," Red says. "I'm a bit busy here. Ashley's sick from being forcefed mayo."
Lenna: Yeah, Serv-Bot! Pump Ashley’s stomach! (It does so)
Ashley groans in her sleep and vomits more mayo.

Top Bottom