• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm begining to frown upon Brawl's wi-fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.R. Lemon

Smash Rookie
I Wi-Fi because I don't have live players to play with. XD;;
It's worth noting that last night, around 2-3 AM EST or so, I couldn't get on an Anyone match, always getting that stupid 86420 code. Some of my Anyone Team match requests also died (I think I got two of those, however). I don't have anything wrong with my router (it's 3-4' away from my Wii AT MOST!) so the Nintendo website says 'give time for the peak hours to pass.' Again, though, if 3 AM EST is peak, what's 1:30 PM?

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
first my shoe was stolen, causing me to get a blister on one of my feet (from having to wear trainers all day), then I went ice skating with a few friends, which i'm awfull at.
I got MORE blisters from that, and I fell over and hurt my nee hard (to make it worse some a**hole laughed at me) ;.;

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Who would steal a shoe? o__o
i mean....
That's horrible!!! DX You should go lay down!
My shoes are worn out so I got blisters too ;-;
and my back hurts D:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
first my shoe was stolen, causing me to get a blister on one of my feet (from having to wear trainers all day), then I went ice skating with a few friends, which i'm awfull at.
I got MORE blisters from that, and I fell over and hurt my nee hard (to make it worse some a**hole laughed at me) ;.;
0_o
Dude, Whats wrong with life?

CaptainOlimar123

Smash Journeyman
0_0

10char

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
1. well, i'm listening to earthbound music if that counts :3
2. I DON'T HAVE MY FAVORITE FOOD WITH ME (and it hurts to move my nee anyway >.<)

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I remember when this same stuff happend to me, but then i woke up from my sis yellin @ me to get ready for school :ohwell:

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
and, i don't want to waste my weekend by sleeping just because of pain and a few jerks
>.< dillemas!

Edit: kay, now listening to Loids are not christmas :3

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
.___. Sorry for the crappy matches last night Link, I was really tired and then you popped up and I was like "Meh, why not?I'll probably fail.."
The matches weren't that bad but last match with Mario vs Ike = KARMA.my Mario killed himself at the beginning and Ike killed himself at the end.
O_O a shoe really WTF, who would steal a shoe.
well aways,I hope you get better.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I say old chum, up for a smashing game of Brawl?
:falcon: HYESZ!

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
I love D3's theme next to Frozen Hillside xD
Those are my two fave songs on Halberd

:dedede: APPROVES!

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
What about Meta Knight's Revenge?O-or Checker Knights, Boss Battle Melody, or even The Legendary Air Ride Machine?

Boss Medley is pretty good and Marx's theme is awesome too xP
But i've heard MK's Revenge so many times in that game.... x__x
Oh and the Legendary Air Ride Machine is great too.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Sure! Just jump into Link's game and---oh wait you're already there... xD

Edit: The lag is so horrid x___x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom