• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm back, and I deserve my own thread. This is the Brett love thread. LOVE ME.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Even though like 2 of you know me.

But yo, what's up everyone? I don't own the game, but I played for the first time last night and want to get into it. So I figured maybe I'd see what's up on SWF.

My first question: Does anyone know if we're close to having hitbox or frame data available?

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Now we need Bored back.
Doubt we'll have accurate data on hitboxes anytime soon but frame data could be easily counted if you have a recording device apparently. Don't know who's willing to do that.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Hey Brett! We have frame data for all of his moves except for specials and ledge options. (Well, we have those, too, but they're not deciphered yet)

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Now we need Bored back.
Doubt we'll have accurate data on hitboxes anytime soon but frame data could be easily counted if you have a recording device apparently. Don't know who's willing to do that.
Bored is like a super doctor now or something. Luckily, I'm an actor/waiter, so I have plenty of internet time.
Hey Brett! We have frame data for all of his moves except for specials and ledge options. (Well, we have those, too, but they're not deciphered yet)
Ahh, sweet, sweet frames. I really wanted tilts, jabs (IASA frames), Dmash, and aerials, so the collection I see is good enough for me.
I won a SSB4 tournament already.

get @ my level Brett
........ Go home to Canada. And if you are in Canada, stay away from beautiful Texas.

Top Bottom