• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm a little upset. D=

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Link to original post: [drupal=895]I'm a little upset. D=[/drupal]

I hate having my birthday so close to Christmas. Yesterday was my last birthday before I move out for Uni, and it was NOT what I expected. I don't want to sound finicky or unappreciative or anything, but I'm really upset. I live with my dad who completely forgot about my birthday until I reminded him. I got no phone call from my own mom or my grandparents, all of whom I'm very close with. I was planning a smashfest at my house, but only 3 people ended up coming, 1 of which came 4 hours late. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciated that they came and it was still a blast, but it hurt to know that some of my friends could come but just "didn't feel like it." I can understand that it's near Christmas, but the day of my birth isn't up to me to decide and it sucks. To make it even more discouraging, I had about 1 person wish me a happy birthday outside of the smashfest. While most people have their facebook walls covered with peoples best wishes, mine was completely blank, and I have a fair share of friends. I guess this is just a rant, but I feel a little better posting it somewhere.

I feel like one of those whiny scene girls >____>

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
♫ That's gotta suck. I'll bet you get those birthday/Christmas presents, too? I can't imagine...

Well, happy birthday, and merry Christmas for tomorrow. ♫

Mith_

Smash Champion
wow that sucks =[
i thought u were a guy lol no offense
happy belated birthday and merry Christmas.

Bakithi

Smash Apprentice
Wow. I know how you feel. Luckily, my birthday's a week and a day seperated from Christmas. My only problem is that I don't get many presents on my birthday, because it's so close to Christmas. I got one thing this year: a phone. It's awesome, but still, most of my friends still receive more gifts and such, seeing as their birthdays are far from Christmas. I pretty much just have an extended birthday. =\

But anyway, I'm sorry about your trouble. Happy belated birthday, if it makes you feel any better.

AsianAvery

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=895]I'm a little upset. D=[/drupal]

I hate having my birthday so close to Christmas. Yesterday was my last birthday before I move out for Uni, and it was NOT what I expected. I don't want to sound finicky or unappreciative or anything, but I'm really upset. I live with my dad who completely forgot about my birthday until I reminded him. I got no phone call from my own mom or my grandparents, all of whom I'm very close with. I was planning a smashfest at my house, but only 3 people ended up coming, 1 of which came 4 hours late. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciated that they came and it was still a blast, but it hurt to know that some of my friends could come but just "didn't feel like it." I can understand that it's near Christmas, but the day of my birth isn't up to me to decide and it sucks. To make it even more discouraging, I had about 1 person wish me a happy birthday outside of the smashfest. While most people have their facebook walls covered with peoples best wishes, mine was completely blank, and I have a fair share of friends. I guess this is just a rant, but I feel a little better posting it somewhere.

I feel like one of those whiny scene girls >____>

hey my b-day is close the christmas two, mine on december 24 and i kind of hate having mines so close to

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Wow...the one time EVERYTHING went wrong. I'm sorry.
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas, hope things did get better for ya.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm sorry that has happened to you.

Just remember that each and every person is special, and you shouldn't be ignored like that. ;)

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
That seriously sounds like a nightmare... I'm sorry your birthday didn't go as well as planned, but hey, there's always next year :) And at least you enjoyed it, even if it wasn't as good as it could've been. Hopefully next time it'll be better, and your family and close friends won't take you forgranted.

Happy belated birthday, by the way. Funny isn't it? How one person bumps this a week later and people still comment >.> Whatever though, hope things turn up :)

Axel.EmO

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=895]I'm a little upset. D=[/drupal]I feel like one of those whiny scene girls >____>
In all fairness
Scene girls are sexy XD
But having your birthday next to christmas must really suck
Because where we get two present days in a year spread out you get them both at once!
But then you must get like double presents XD
Meh tbh birthdays and Christmas shouldn't be about presents and should be about family fun!
Unlike mine were I got about 10 phone calls asking for PC help and repair =|

Top Bottom