• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ikes biggest enemie

TheWii

Smash Journeyman
...is his Nair. I cant count how many times I got KOed because when my opponent was hittiing me in the corners of the stage so that I slide of the stage when pressing the a button so that it becomes a nair. And nair has much lag if not auto canceled so you cant recover.

Have this happend to you?

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
i think it has happened to everybody once in they're life. but i saw a topic of this already so you should've posted there.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Yeah, there was a topic about this like a week or two ago.... xD

D

Deleted member

add to the discussion please. or at least reiterate it in different words so it doesn't look like spam.

I hate nair deaths like the plague.

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Good times. Now, if you learned your lesson, you would stay away from the frikign edge unless you were edgeguarding, in which case you should be using eruption or aerials from the edge (Except Nair) Never double jump when aerially edgeguarding, because then all you have is aether (Or QD if you jumped off a higher platform and are going to grab a lower one)

Top Bottom