• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike

Mav of Brill

Smash Cadet
^good choices. i was marth, roy, pickachu.

i agree with you wulf, and i too plan to master ike.. although i'm more of a speed player, i love ike. i'm not going to care how different he is, i just want to play him.

Grandeza

Smash Master
i definitely plan to use ike and see how he handles. hes definitely one of thosee characters id like to main but its not my top priority.

Mav of Brill

Smash Cadet
ZSF!!! hey man. nice sig! my camp does Men Of God, it rocks.

i agree with you too. ike won't necassarily be my main, but he will probably be my favorite of the heavy hitters, and the first with a sword. right now, unless i just can't roll with him, meta knight will be my main priority. i love his character's depth, but that's for the MK thread.

Grandeza

Smash Master
ZSF!!! hey man. nice sig! my camp does Men Of God, it rocks.

i agree with you too. ike won't necassarily be my main, but he will probably be my favorite of the heavy hitters, and the first with a sword. right now, unless i just can't roll with him, meta knight will be my main priority. i love his character's depth, but that's for the MK thread.
yea metaknight definitely cool. in brawl i plan to main dedede as a newcomer and continue to also main samus. but on topic, yea ike seems godly with those huge hits and major damge. hes apparently a beast in free for alls.

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
I guess Ike is still gona suck in the final version in brawl, his recovery didn't change a bit in todays update. It still has 0 horizontal distance moved for his up b. If they don't change that, there is little hope for unlagging his normal attacks. This sucks...... :(

iMichael

Smash Lord
I guess Ike is still gona suck in the final version in brawl, his recovery didn't change a bit in todays update. It still has 0 horizontal distance moved for his up b. If they don't change that, there is little hope for unlagging his normal attacks. This sucks...... :(
lol Ike's not going to suck. I can say that without no hesitation.

Top Bottom