• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike vs jigs (cower in fear.)

illinialex24

Smash Hero

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I'd say 95:5 is pretty fair. Ike's chain grab on Jigs is complete destruction, seeing has he ends it with an Fsmash. There's no way Jigs can win this match-up.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Judging by that post, mewtwo boards have A LOT more healthy discussion than you guys....

but if you would've really done your research and looked through my post in months past....you'd see that I never mained mewtwo in melee.

Are you asking for input on our side on this or not?

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
I. . . can't tell if you're serious or not.

My brain hurts.
110% serious.
....he's ignorant

Just for the record

beating Ike with Puff requires one thing. Perfect shielding. You can pretty much see the majority or Ike's attacks as the come out. Perfect shielding any one of them leads to combos and/or a rest

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Meh I'll answer here. Too lazy.

Yeah, but it really has no good KO options from the grab release unless she's grabbed right next to the edge. And I check chain-grab list and Ike isn't anywhere on it.

PND

Smash Champion
Well, I'm drinking right now, haha :chuckle: I didn't even get the joke, I though it was more special bus oriented :laugh:

Top Bottom