• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike or Captain Falcon: Who is manlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Btw, what does Captain Falcon say when he does his FS? The only thing I can interpret it as it Faallcon **** OFF!!
Which is pretty manly. On a side note.

Elen

Smash Lord
This isn't even a thread. Just click my signature and you have the answer.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
Seriously, Ike is gay and need teh help of a god to defeat a god. Hell even marth is more manly than that.
He defeated someone whit god-like powers at 14 years, wearing a tiara whit no pants. Then 5 years later he defeated a god (whit no help from other god) and get a hot princes chik as wife and also make a lolita fall in love whit him, wile wearing a tiara and no pants.

In fact, what really happens in his final smash is that after he thrusts his sword up in the air, his tiara raises a fraction of a milimeter, unleashing some of his overpowering manliness, thus the only possible outcome is the person or persons who are hit by his next attack immediately die, no questions asked. In fact, sometimes Marth kills himself with this attack because the Wii has a momentary lapse of understanding in which its mind is blown with Marth's manliness, but Nintendo quickly fixes the problem without you even noticing during one split second, because as we all know: Nintendo is magic. Even from the Fire Emblem game, they HAD to make sure that Marth somehow had an excuse to wear a tiara, because otherwise the game would be no fun when Marth killed EVERYTHING--even so, he still killed everything. The same holds true for Melee and Brawl.

Now what hapends in the end of the F-ZERO anime Falcon helement lift up an release so many of his manliness than the whole universe was going to die, but black shadow could reduce it to a galaxy.

Here is the manly list: Captain Falcon < Snake/Marth < Luigi....... <gaIke<Giglipuff

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Real men wear bandanas.

Snake is teh manliest.
My answer V

Nobody is "like" Captain Falcon. Snake is Captain Falcon's pupil. Where do you think he got his side tilt from?

The only reason Captain Falcon is low tier is because Captain Falcon has not found Sakurai yet.

f zero gx had a fake captain falcon. because the real captain falcon would not take **** from samurai goroh and black shadow. also if the real captain falcon had a game, there would be no balance in it.

captain falcon's ancestors were chuck norris and bruce lee.... until he falcon pawnched both of them and re wrote history

chuck norris' kick can break windshields, captain falcons kick can engulf buildings on fire

Lol i could do this all day.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Ike. Reasoning? Aight.

1. Ragnell. A two-handed sword with one hand. Dead.
2. Cape. Shreded cape.
3. I fight for my friends.

Hanai

Smash Cadet
Jigglypuff is maniler than the rest for a few reasons

It fights unarmed, while in the appearance of a huggable plush toy.

It wears a straw hat.

Its final smash does'nt need to deal damage to kil its thats awesome.

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... That makes me to think:

If Solid Snake is Falcon's pupil, and Solid Snake's master is Big Boss or Naked Snake; then Falcon's real name must be Naked Snake or Big Boss.

Oh, wait! Snake beated the crap out of Big Boss in 1997, he destroyed his armoured bipedal nuclear tank and later on he killed him. Big Boss didn't even have time to start shouting Falcon- Pawnch!

So, the logic is clear: Solid Snake is teh manliest. Period.

Ike may fight for his friends, but for Snake it is always Showtime.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Ike fights for my friends

......he also does crack and heroin.

Ike > Falcon
Ike. Reasoning? Aight.

1. Ragnell. A two-handed sword with one hand. Dead.
2. Cape. Shreded cape.
3. I fight for my friends.
Because twice wasn't enough V

C. Falcon fights because of the adrenaline rush and satisfaction he gets from knee'ing people in their face.

Ike fights for his friends because he's a f.aggot.
Upon retrospect..

WHY CAN'T WE ALL BE FRIENDS?

JLynn943

Smash Ace
Jigglypuff is maniler than the rest for a few reasons

It fights unarmed, while in the appearance of a huggable plush toy.

It wears a straw hat.

Its final smash does'nt need to deal damage to kil its thats awesome.
you beat me to it

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Snake need an RPG to blow you up.
Ike needs to light his sword on fire.
Falcon can turn you into a fiery projectile with one good punch.

Also - Jigglypuff can blow you up in its sleep.

Hanai

Smash Cadet
but ONLY in its sleep. And gigglypuff is a female last time I checked0_0

The rest is TRUTH

The only other person that can blow you up by planting its bum on you is Wario and he does'nt do it while sleeping.

the reason Jiggs ain't in SSE is because Tabuu signed up a 500 mile clearance zone from jiggs, lest it would screw him over single-handed.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman

If Solid Snake is Falcon's pupil, and Solid Snake's master is Big Boss or Naked Snake; then Falcon's real name must be Naked Snake or Big Boss.

Oh, wait! Snake beated the crap out of Big Boss in 1997, he destroyed his armoured bipedal nuclear tank and later on he killed him. Big Boss didn't even have time to start shouting Falcon- Pawnch!
The MGS4 ending proves your arguement wrong.
Big Boss is still alive at the end.

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
The MGS4 ending proves your arguement wrong.
Big Boss is still alive at the end.
Wait... WHAT!!!? But Kojima said that was the last MGS. If Big Boss survives... There must be MGS5 to finish him.

It seems Kojima did it again... D'oh :urg: *10 Ridley Facepalms*

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion

So, the logic is clear: Solid Snake is teh manliest. Period.

Ike may fight for his friends, but for Snake it is always Showtime.
It's possible for the pansy Snake to have more than one master. Infact Captain Falcon told Snake to kill Big Boss, because his name irritated Captain Falcon.

I am participating in Pawnch day.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
It's possible for the pansy Snake to have more than one master. Infact Captain Falcon told Snake to kill Big Boss, because his name irritated Captain Falcon.

I am participating in Pawnch day.
Seconded. Seriously guys, Captain Falcon > every living creature on the planet and Chuck Norris. Snake is second to Captain Falcon, but by no means close second. He would be the Shia LaBeouf to Harrison Ford. While both are cool, Harrison Ford is obviously OVER 9000! times cooler. *goes to falcon pawnch people*

Reese

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf is manlier than both. If someone pisses him off, he grabs their face with one hand and strangles them. With dark magic. In the air. 'Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom