• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike is too good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Smash Hero
Last time I was at my friends house I suspected this, but thought it just a mere coincidence

But this past time...it's for sure...

If we select Ike to play in a brawl. The game disk cannot be read. Happens without fail.

:dizzy:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
It's a disc error. A bunch of others have this problem as well. The only way to fix it is to more or less buy a new copy.

IIRC, it was Ike and Kirby that were affected by this.

D

Deleted member

It's a disc error. A bunch of others have this problem as well. The only way to fix it is to more or less buy a new copy.

IIRC, it was Ike and Kirby that were affected by this.
Maybe you can trade it in w/ receipt?

Brawl has tons of disc errors, this is nothing new.

I'll close this in a day or two. I don't see much of a purpose keeping it open, but I'd also like to see if others in this forum have the same problem.

Pi

Smash Hero
@.@

That's pretty ****ty :ohwell:

Was gonna learn Ike & G&W too...guess I'll have to bring my disk when I go over

DemonFart

Smash Lord
ouch that must suck but its probably b/c the disk has no sympathy for ike b/c ike has no sympathy for others.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
My friend ran into that problem several times, only, the disc failed whenever I chose Captain Falcon, but if she happened to chose him, it would work perfectly.
I wonder if that's true...

Tennet

Smash Champion
My friend ran into that problem several times, only, the disc failed whenever I chose Captain Falcon, but if she happened to chose him, it would work perfectly.
I wonder if that's true...
I'm sorry but I think its trying to tell you shes more manly than you are.

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
ouch that must suck but its probably b/c the disk has no sympathy for ike b/c ike has no sympathy for others.
Ike fights for his friends, he has to have sympathy for others.

On Topic - That sucks, hopefully you can get a new copy.

The Bird

Smash Apprentice
I dare say, if you have homebrew, try the channel launcher, or load a cheat and see how it works.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Actually some hacks cause this disc error. I have no idea which one did it but everytime Ivy died the game would freeze.

I just took all of them off and kept the replay one.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Thats happened to me before too, we sent the disc in an got a new one that worked. At the same time, Bowser, Ganondorf, G&W, and Fox didn't work, so that really sucked.

And now Lylat Cruise, Spear Pillar, and PokemonStadium2 don't work, so we can't get Wolf or Jigglypuff in the SSE, and Wolf is my main...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom