• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Has One of the Best Aerial Games In Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Samus's air game mostly consists of z-air. Z-air has greater priority than any of Ike's aerials.

Samus > Ike.

Air-wise, anyway.

Onxy

Smash Lord
This proves that the OP went mostly off of range, because Ivy's bair has massive range... and that's about all it has on its own... and some auto-cancel. Ivysaur is not really that good in the air.
Ivy's strongest area is aerial combat. Bair is awesome for obvious reasons, but Nair, and Fair are all awesome too.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
range and quickness are what matter most in the air, and finding a good combination of the two, not necessarily in the same move but in the whole set of attacks. killing potential is nice, but sometimes you can just gimp if the attack is quick enough.

ike's air game is mediocre btw. :)

Guilhe

Smash Ace
I believe this thread was oriented over the characters matchups with Ike. Take Luigi as an example. He has more potential for juggling and a combo starter through his aerial approach (Dair to Nair), but his aerial game is ineffective especially against Ike due to his relative lack of range and slower horizontal aerial approach.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
Easy question.
Do you agree with the topic title.
This is my list over time, playing people online, for aerials.
Ike>Mario
Ike>Wario
Ike>Metaknight
Ike>Falco
Ike>Marth
Ike=Dedede
Ike>Link
Ike=Toon Link
Ike>Ganondorf
Ike>Fox
Ike=Wolf
Ike>Luigi
Ike>Kirby
Ike=Pit
Ike=Snake
Ike<Pikachu
Ike<Ivysaur
Ike>Charizard
Ike>Squirtle
Ike>Zelda
Ike>Sheik
Ike=Sonic
Ike>Link
Ike>Jigglypuff
Ike>Bowser
Ike=Donkey Kong
Ike>Samus
Ike=Zamus
Ike=Olimar
Ike>Captain Falcon
Ike>Diddy Kong
Ike>Lucario
Ike=Ike
Ike>Yoshi
Ike>Peach
Ike>Game & Watch
Ike>Lucas
Ike>Ness
Ike>Ice Climbers

Discuss. I will change advantages if many people say otherwise to the data.
You are very very mistaken.

MK>Ike
Lucario>Ike
Marth>Ike
Luigi>Ike
Gay Man Watch>Ike
Ness>Ike

Either this is a desperate cry for attention or you just don't know better. Maybe you are basing Ike's aerials purely off of power, i really have no idea what you were thinking.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Yup, Ike mainers are on drugs. This clinches it, even better evidence than the claim that he goes even with MK AND Snake.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
You are very very mistaken.

MK>Ike
Lucario>Ike
Marth>Ike
Luigi>Ike
Gay Man Watch>Ike
Ness>Ike

Either this is a desperate cry for attention or you just don't know better. Maybe you are basing Ike's aerials purely off of power, i really have no idea what you were thinking.
It was based off of range.

And people, just let the thread die. Four pages of bashing is over the top.

Tenki

Smash Hero
You all do realize that the TC will probably never return to defend or discuss his post. Ever.

..right?

edit:
I mean, with his post count and the amount of disagreement his first post baited, I don't think he even visited the forum that much to begin with lol

Someone report the original thread and ask for a lock please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom