• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Forums Need an Update?

WeLikeIke

Smash Cadet
Finally, i was waiting for a post like this xD This thread is meant for ideas to improve the forums, and this is the kind of input i was looking for, thank you very much.

You make a good point and that seems like the best course of action in that particular area. I'll be working on it this week...and as always, please contact me with anything you think would be useful to include, and we'll see if it fits with the guide.
I can help with ideas, structure, and editting. You have my AIM.

comboking

Smash Master
I am doing kill percentage testing with Ike I almost have all of the kill percentages for ikes upAir done

would this help any

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
Hey Kirk, I certainly hope Scrub Proof's move analysis can be an asset for your guide. We all put a lot of good info into the moves.

Perhaps included in your guide can be stuff from move of the day and(eventually) the question of the day stuff?

I think Move of The Day will be done by july or august, as I plan to be more active wit it to get it going quicker. We are about half way there as far as moves to cover. July saounds about right.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Hey Kirk, I certainly hope Scrub Proof's move analysis can be an asset for your guide. We all put a lot of good info into the moves.

Perhaps included in your guide can be stuff from move of the day and(eventually) the question of the day stuff?

I think Move of The Day will be done by july or august, as I plan to be more active wit it to get it going quicker. We are about half way there as far as moves to cover. July saounds about right.
yes! save that thread i loved it when it was active

Top Bottom