• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike combos: Post yours!

GenG

Smash Lord
I found that one of the easiest combos around is the up throw / down throw to Aether to rack damage. Uthrow can be DIed to your back, so you have to turn around and Aether. Down throw worked better in general, but if they have too much damage they can DI away from you.

I found this very easy to do against almost any character, it's a very good damage racker.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
AAA...jk.lol

ive seen at low %

d throw>uair<uair
not a combo but kinda funny and a stall havent seen it stoped
spam aether off edge grab edge rinse and repeat ....no i dont have brawl...wish i did tho

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
Mine will be most effective at low percentages, but...Down Throw/Up Tilt/Up Smash.

Yeah, it's something I recently came up with. I won't be able to try it out until I get Brawl, though. XD

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Here's the combo I use most:

Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Dodge.

Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Shield.

Wait.

Wait.

KASSHHHHH...BOOOOOOOM!!!! *sound of train striking mountain*

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
ive seen

nair>utilt
nair>nair>fair
nair>usmash
AA>CANCEL>GRAB>rinse & repeat

GenG

Smash Lord
Mine will be most effective at low percentages, but...Down Throw/Up Tilt/Up Smash.

Yeah, it's something I recently came up with. I won't be able to try it out until I get Brawl, though. XD
That definitely works. Down throw to Usmash. I just tested it.

But just at near-to-zero percentages.

comboking

Smash Master
dash attack to atherside or how ever you spell it.

QuickDraw. to aether this might work if someone will check for me.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
O was thinking of an insane combo to edge gaurd. I dont have the game but if this worsk It should be able to kill atleast most chars with the first one , and the second can may be able to KO a light char around medium damage.

(should be done near the edge)
D-throw/u-throw>Aehter(should be able to grab the edge after the Aether)>vert spike Dair. If it works, freaking sweet xD

next one is this

Grand Viper or I like to call it "OH SHIZ! ITS DOCTOR TRAN!">AA(or maybe just one A)>Dthrow>Up smash
with an Aerial Neutral b if there not dead. Hoepfully this combo works because thinking of it in my head made it seem pretty good.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Up throw, Aether, Techchase -> F-smash works at certain percents. Depending on the DI you can go straight to F-smash before they hit the ground.

Milos

Smash Lord
check my sig for my Ike videos. Nair has hardly any lag and links into a jab combo really well. The nicest combo I've gotten is d throw, fair, dair, tech chase jump backwards towards bair, with a n.b finish off the edge. 0-death. the video of that will probably be up soon im almost positive we recorded it.

Kirk

Smash Champion
For me, Nair is a great combo starter at lower percentages. It has almost no lag afterwards so you can follow up with any attack you want depending on where your opponent goes.

Whiffed Quick Draws are always nice. Dashing around before hand leading into a QD can catch someone off guard, let you get in a free attack.

D-throw/U-throw to Aether is a pretty good one, like all of you have said already, but they usually learn to DI out of the way after a few times.

Jab fakes are also nice. Jab once/twice --> grab....or you can jab fake into more jabs :D One time i managed a jab jab F-Smash :D I guess sometimes it catches people off guard.

That's all I can think of for now....check out my vids (sig)! I just uploaded some more a few minutes ago.

Top Bottom