• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike can Fly? - Possible Metagame Advancement?

•Col•

Smash Champion
Looks like some stupid little glitch that we'll never be able to recreate consistently. ;-;

Still worth looking into, though.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
The best part of nair is landing ends its long *** slow animation, why would you wanna be a sitting duck in one spot with that aerial for any reason?

Atria

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm assuming that this glitch would be situational. Might check it out seemingly as though I've got nothing to do again...

Frio

Smash Champion
The best part of nair is landing ends its long *** slow animation, why would you wanna be a sitting duck in one spot with that aerial for any reason?
Well maybe we could find a way to move during this glitch. Plus I didn't trying moving forward during the glitch because I was originally trying to do Ikes aaa combo.

EDIT: Even if it's situational it'd be a nice mind game to pull off on an opponent.

Top Bottom