• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IGN's wishlist for Smash 4

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Samurai Goroh wouldn't be my favourite for a second rep.
Black Shadow, or MR EAD!
Because lets face it, F-Zero deserves more than one rep.

Machete

Smash Ace
I disagree with the Mewtwo thing.

Mewtwo's arms aren't any shorter than the arms from others, and his size can't be a problem, he's not that big. Bowser is bigger and Ganondorf probably too. Mewtwo can be resized like everyone else, and like it was in Melee. I don't see a problem with this.

He was so hard to use in Melee, because the developers made him like that. It could've been anyone else too. And Mewtwo is also built like a fighter. Not as much as Lucario, but still. And I don't see a problem with a more psychic character. Zelda is somewhat like that too, and Lucas and Ness.

I don't see a problem with Mewtwo's tail, it's not that long and there are attacks that have more reach. And it wasn't the ultimate weapon too, as you see on the tier list.

I really hope Mewtwo makes it back into the next Smash, but I'm not sure if it'll happen. Maybe there'll be a new Pokemon generation before the next Smash is here, and the new Pokemon will be from there. It makes Mewtwo's chances slim, and that's really sad.
QFT.

I think the new Smash will have 5 pokémon characters, Lucario being removed, Mewtwo returning and the new popular pokémon as the 5th rep.

However, I think the only pokémon character besides Mewtwo who actually deserves the playable status is Arceus. He's the freaking pokémon god! Even though I know it's highly unlikely, playing as the pokémon god would be awesome. And, hey, Arceus wouldn't be harder to programme than R.O.B.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Ridley has his spiked tail and can breath Plasma Fire...

Seems like a Bowser with wings and a sharp tail... AT FIRST.

He's unique, and the "promotion" of starting cinema to TWO full blown boss fights is nice.

Better than Geno's well-deserved fate...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Ridley has his spiked tail and can breath Plasma Fire...

Seems like a Bowser with wings and a sharp tail... AT FIRST.

He's unique, and the "promotion" of starting cinema to TWO full blown boss fights is nice.

Better than Geno's well-deserved fate...
Please, you're probably in the 90% bracket of Geno haters that hasn't even played SMRPG. Granted, playing the game doesn't mean that you automatically love him but I've rarely come across anyone who's actually played the game and still carries on and on about hating him like you do. There are people that don't like him but it's not like there soul would be ripped to shreds if he were in Smash Bros. Overall, you're probably one of those people that hate him basically because a decent number of people want him, just like the case was for Sonic.

*add in*

Also, what gave you away is the "well deserved fate" line. What, did he kill your parents or something? :psycho: Honestly, why should he be doomed to obscurity simply because people want him? That doesn't make a lick of sense.

smashbot226

Smash Master
AHEM!

DID he appear in ANY sort of way, shape, or form in Brawl?

NO??? O RLY???

If he DID , it could've given him the chance.

Guess what?

HE WASN'T IN THE GAME. AT ALL.

Almost every new character in Brawl was in Melee in SOME way shape or form, and if otherwise, either it was because of development time or because of third parties.

Either case, it was Geno's chance to make a comeback. He screwed up.

HE'S GONE. FACE IT.

Tedius Zanarukando

Smash Apprentice
My take on it:

1. Koopalings - NO
2. Ridley - YES
3. Midna - MAYBE
4. Blue - MAYBE
5. Mewtwo - YES
6. Geno - YES
7. King K. Rool - YES
8. Samural Goroh - YES
9. Tom Nook - YES
10. Bowser Jr. / Shadow Mario - NO

Lantz

Smash Apprentice
Overall good wishlist. Funny how butthurt fans are like "WHAT THE ****ING **** THEY DON'T HAVE ISSAC ON THEIR WISHLIST THEY FAIL"

Sorry guys, it appears that someone has a different opinion then you. Sorry to inform you of this.

Top Bottom