• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ignore

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
IGN- Xisin

Characters:
Main- Marth
Secondary- R.O.B
Secondary- King Dedede

Friend Code-1719-2852-8025

Banned Stage- Pirate Ship

also - edit - sorry if iam too late i understand. if not then good! well i just walked in the door.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I'll be waiting havok.

Question: Do you HAVE to use all 3 of them?

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Xisin- Sorry, to late :/

Barge: you can stick with 1 the entire time

Bracket:

Bracket - Week 1

Contestants:
1. Havok 2. DTP 3. ARY 4. DQUAN 5. Barge 6. Bob 7. IK3NI 8. SDWFE

Bracket:
Round 1
Right Bracket:
ARY vs DQAUn
Barge vs SDWFE

Left Bracket:
Havokk vs IK3NI
DTP vs Bob

Wouldn't let me updated OP

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok I'm here. Just got back from my friends house that I stayed at for 2 days :laugh: Um.... so I fight Bob? I guess I'll contact him, unless he see's this post

BobSmith006

Smash Cadet
Yup, saw that post. :3

I've already added you, and I'm ready when you are.

EDIT: By the way, I'll host.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Almost forgot to check back and see if you saw my post. Alright I'll be online soon. I haven't played since friday btw so don't expect much from me :laugh: Now who to use against Olimar?

EDIT: I vote Double Elimination in this tourney, just for fun lol. After all , there aren't many people in this one

Barge

All I want is a custom title
GG's shadow
sorry about being gay with the chaingrabs, but I play to win

I won, havok.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sorry for taking my sweet time getting online. I'm kinda cleaning up my random stuff while replying to messages while getting online. But I'm getting online right now I promise

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok I joined, good luck Bob!

@ Havokk, I' can co host. And do you mean this tourney or the next, cause I'd be glad to co host either one

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Wait Bob, whats your counter pick? Sorry I had to leave btw. I suppose Smashville was your cp right? Mine is Delfino. I wish we discussed it before

BobSmith006

Smash Cadet
Jiggly's not one of your three >.>

I don't know much about CPs. I just picked a neutral. Besides, you weren't supposed to pick a CP since you won.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I know. I picked Jiggz to show that I wasn't playing that one cause I needed a CP from you. And I told you mine cause I can still lose this match. You wanna do smashville again then?

EDIT: Sorry again, lack of communication caused the confusion for me :)

SuSa

Lack of communication is confusing.

wheres my opponent?

Also:

Samusbrawler: next one :) if you'd be so kind... that way we can collaberate on rules, and maybe have a more random bracket then math random 1-8 over and over until all spots are filled xD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah those were really fun games. You have a really great Olimar and your Lucas wasn't half bad either. But I have to admit, that ending was a complete fluke :laugh: Last thing I wanted to do was up b but for some reason it happened.

I won against Bob 3-0. There were some close games too. GG's!

And yes I'll for sure co-host your next tourney. I've been wanting to host one myself but there have been so many new ones lately, so I figured I'd would wait to make one

SuSa

@barge

My cpu is laggy today (not a registered user for out router so its freaking out) so it takes like 10 minutes to load page 3... xD thanks for the help

and thanks samusbrawler :D

Top Bottom